fbpx

GAH!!! I HATE BUYERS REMORSE

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone GAH!!! I HATE BUYERS REMORSE

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

I would. I always do if I don’t get a response from my buyers, or if I find they didn’t leave me any feedback. Did she leave you any feedback yet?

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Nopers

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I should have left her alone!
          This lady is a nut job!

My follow up:
          Hi there! I was just following up with you to make sure your Peacock Sitting Spectral Dragon arrived safely =) I hope you are having luck getting your refund back from that other seller. Have a good day!

The responce I got: what are you talking about. I wrote and told you that it arrived in pieces and I was returning it. I have written and asked you for a refund since. You said you hadn’t received it so I have put a trace on the registered number on my end.

My reply:
          You told me that was a mistake and it was someone else! It couldn’t have arrived in pieces because it was mailed out the SAME DAY you yelled at me about someone elses breaking one you and then, you bought mine as a replacement for the one you got broken. Remember? Then I offered to fix up the tiny paint ding on the one you bought from me that was in the auction description. This is the SECOND one you bought, not the first one. It was double boxed and packaged VERY WELL with bubble wrap and packing peanuts. You told me the first one was wrapped in newspaper and came to you in pieces. I’m just trying to be courteous and follow up with you because you’re first one arrived broken from another seller. Geeze, read the name and recheck the auction before you bite someone’s head off please.

Got a busted Windstone?
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Tattoo Mother Kirin

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Gah!!! It just makes you want to scream… :shout: :shout: :shout: It would certainly be nice if that buyer kept track of who they’re dealing with 🙄 I’m so sorry this has taken so long and has been so nasty… *keeping fingers crossed that this ends soon*

twindragonsmum

tdm

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

O_o

Laurie
              Participant

See, I told you to keep all the stuff. 🙄 If this wasn’t so outrageous it would be hilarius! 😮 XD

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

This thread is evidence! LOL! It has dates. *sigh* I’m just hoping I get another

“oh I’m sorry, I thought you were the other seller” responce, followed by some nice positive feedback. Somehow, I doubt it will be that easy. *gumble*

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

BDW
                  Participant

😮 She’s sounds like a seller’s nightmare! 😈
                    You wouldn’t happen to have her ebay user id?

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

I had to send another message, I’m getting really annoyed….

Seriosuly, please tell me you’re joking!? I never got a request from you for a refund, just an apology from you snapping on me before when you thought I sent you the broken dragon, NOT the second dragon you won, which IS THE one I sent you. I went over and above for you and even repaired the knick in the one you bought from me out of the goodness of my heart. Check the auction link and maybe it will jog your memory. I have tracking and confirmation on the one that I sent you and I just wanted a confirmation that you were happy with your purchase so we may exchange feedback. I am sorry if you are having trouble with another seller, but that really has nothing to do with me. I’m afraid you are confusing me with the other seller accidently. Please confirm that with me because this situation is causing me a great deal of stress. Thank you for your time in the matter.

Oh, of course I have her user ID. She made a purchase with me so I still need to leave her feedback, but I’m afraid to. 😮

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Goodness sakes, that’s a bit freaky! I hope you’re able to get it all sorted out. 🙄

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Wow Drag0n, what an ordeal 🙄 . That seller sounds like a real nutcase. Or maybe she’s to lazy to read. I mean, how hard is it to keep track of your ebay puchases and sellers? Come on ! I hope this can be resolved soon. Sheez!

Really! All she needs to do is check the auction ID that is one EVERY EMAIL that you send after an auction. It’s nuts. I could understand how she might make the mistake once. Especially when she bought two of the same item. I can’t understand making the mistake twice. This is when you wish that sellers could leave feedback. Buyers like this give everyone a bad name. 😡

Even if she does send you another “oh sorry, confused you with the other seller,” she deserves nothing but negative feedback. Other people should be warned that she’s not worth dealing with.

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Even if she does send you another “oh sorry, confused you with the other seller,” she deserves nothing but negative feedback. Other people should be warned that she’s not worth dealing with.

sellers can’t leave neg feedback 🙁

the best you can do is leave possitive and then write about how bad it was…… 🙄

Kujacker
                          Participant

Or maybe just don’t leave feedback at all…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.