fbpx

GAH!!! I HATE BUYERS REMORSE

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone GAH!!! I HATE BUYERS REMORSE

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

I would tell her once she returns the dragon in the same condition, Box and packing, insurance that you sent him in that you will refund her the Money- Minus the Shipping Cost and End of Auction fees and listing fees. If She has a problem with it let her know that you will send ALL her Emails she sent you with the excuses to Ebay and Paypal so they can see what she is pulling with you and that she is trying to scam you out of the money and dragon, You can also Copy and paste the Ebay Legal Terms on her Buying something on ebay and that its a legal contract when she buys some thing on ebay. As long as paypal can see you shipped the dragon to her she has no leg to stand on and they will side with you.

Good luck.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

*blink blink* Okay, so now she apologized and said she wants the dragon and she thought I was someone else…

I’m so confused! :shrug:

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

kitsunelady
        Participant

What a nutty nut. o.o

Patricia
          Participant

I wonder if she is a Forum Memeber and saw what was being said about her on here ? That is strange for her to all of a sudden change her mind 😕

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I don’t think she’s a member or else I wouldn’t have made a post in the first place, I never saw her user name on any other Windstone auctions before either. Not that you can see who people are anymore, but it’s still not a familiar name. I looked at her other feedbacks and no Windstones in the history either. Lots of pretty dresses though.

I’ve had my “is this girl nuts?” moments myself so maybe it was a mistake. Of course I’m still a little leary about it.

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Nicole
              Participant

Well at least you get to keep your monies now 😀 I personally wouldn’t have refunded the money. Even if she opened a dispute about it being different than advertised she agreed to fixing it and you had proof of that. Glad it all worked out so nicely though… so far… I hope she doesn’t change her story again.

… wow. That is a little (lot) weird. I’m glad it seems to have worked itself out for you, drag0n 🙂

Laurie
                Participant

Keep all the correspondense for 4 months unless she leaves you positive feedback. (actually keep them in a separate folder anyway until the paypal time limit is up) So if she changes her mind down the road you have all your proof that she’s a nutcase. 😕 🙄 😉

She thought you were someone else? That sounds like a rather threadbare excuse to me. And even if she’s telling the truth, that just means she’s being a jerk to someone else. I’m glad you get to keep your money, though.

😆 Maybe her husband/bf hijacked her e-mail earlier!

I’m glad it’s (hopefully) cleared up!

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I think she bought that other Spectral that was on ebay last week. She said she thought I was that seller and sent me the wrong message. Apparently she got it all jacked up because the other seller shipped it wrapped in a few pieces of newspaper. I’d be pretty pissed off too if that is in fact what happened and the messages I got were just an honest mistake. :shrug: I guess time will tell. She should get my dragon in a few days so we’ll see what happens.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

BreyerRose
                    Participant

You described it very well so she would have to PROVE it to eBay that the item was not as described. Unless you offer “no questions asked” returns, you can fight it. I had a similar case once (not on a Windstone) where the buyer wanted a refund and said the item (a $20 purchase) was not worth returning. I offered full refund of purchase price minus shipping even though Ihad a “no returns” policy. It took a long time, she filed a complaint, but she lost. You do not have to return ANY money until dragon is safely returned to you, AND you do not need to return any shipping money, unless of course you have one of those no-fault return policies that ALLOWS buyer’s remorse. And if you do, CHANGE IT.

Bob

This one sounds like an honest mistake to me!
                        I would keep all corespondence though. How many BAD packing jobs have we heard about here???

I hate that has happened. I purchased a couple of pieces of off Ebay and so far, thank goodness, all have been as listed and shipped with extreme care…BUT that being said, when you click to confirm your bid, it warns you of the circumstances behind the “Click”

Basically she sounded whacked…excuse, after excuse…now claiming she mixed you up with someone else…NO ATTENTION TO DETAIL… 😈

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Well, I haven’t heard anything??? She should have gotten it a WHILE ago. I wonder if I should message her?

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.