fbpx

Fuzzy love knows no bounds

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Fuzzy love knows no bounds

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    raincry
    Participant

raincry
      Participant

Over the weekend I received my glacier curl beautiful as he is I was astounded to find an equally beautiful white fuzzy. I can only assume that they originate from the same glacial habitat from their similar coloring. Anyhow I begun to realize that despite my attempts to move my curl to his new habitat by introducing him to my pink pearl lap who in charge of welcoming newcomers…his fuzzy was sticking to his side…literally. Knowing love when I see it, I introduced them both to the rest of the dragon family. It became apparent that being from the same habitat and journeying so long together had created a case of true fuzzy love. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous

All I can say is……

lol
          ๐Ÿ˜‰

bayoudragon
          Participant

too cute! ^.^

Adaneth
            Participant

Awww, what an adorable fuzzy! ๐Ÿ™‚

Susie
              Keymaster

Be care the Fuzzy doesn’t give the dragon a hickey where it’s sticking on!

raincry
                Participant

Susie wrote:

Be care the Fuzzy doesn’t give the dragon a hickey where it’s sticking on!

No worries! Since the introduction to the rest of the dragon habitat. Rules were laid down. The pearl lap is very strict on no PDA and the fuzzy was polite enough to respect the rules and promptly adjusted to just near its object of adoration. XD

Carolyn
                  Participant

Adorable creatures . They love dragons .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.