fbpx

FUZZY JOBS-How do they help you?

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy FUZZY JOBS-How do they help you?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Some of us have put our Fuzzyz to work around the house and car.Here is Fuzzy Blu keeping me safe from the “EYE”.It keeps me company when I play here and keeps the dragons company all day when I’m gone.They snuggle with the unicorns and babies of all kinds.They sleep on the Kinect to keep it quiet unless we call.They help us around the house in many ways.How do your Fuzzy kind help you?
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      I have more w/pics to come.Show us yours! 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

Bonzai in very good company. :love:
        This little Fuzzy met a friend and together they decided no ash in their playpen. 😀
        Fric and Frac keep another “EYE” covered for me.Frac moved over to show you what his job is.Nothing can aggravate me more than for that thing to creepily move by itself when I move.Creepiieee 😐

Bodine
        Participant

Fuzzy help to keep us warm.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I bring them to work all the time. A couple are in my apron. One is actually pinned to it! LOL!

I’ll be rummaging through my apron for like a box cutter or something and fuzzies all tumble out cause their little furs get stuck on everything. People are like “Um… what on earth are those?!” and I tell them we are totally infested with fuzzies in our store. Most laugh, but other people (who probably aren’t so smart) Look at me, blink for a moment, and ask why our store doesn’t do something about pest control. LOL! Yea… cute and non-alive as fuzzies are, some people actually think I’m serious. I guess I can just tell a REALLY believable joke.

It’s fun ^_^

I also have them all over my truck. A few in my console and some in the dashboard ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I bring them to work all the time. A couple are in my apron. One is actually pinned to it! LOL!

I’ll be rummaging through my apron for like a box cutter or something and fuzzies all tumble out cause their little furs get stuck on everything. People are like “Um… what on earth are those?!” and I tell them we are totally infested with fuzzies in our store. Most laugh, but other people (who probably aren’t so smart) Look at me, blink for a moment, and ask why our store doesn’t do something about pest control. LOL! Yea… cute and non-alive as fuzzies are, some people actually think I’m serious. I guess I can just tell a REALLY believable joke.

It’s fun ^_^

I also have them all over my truck. A few in my console and some in the dashboard ^_^

Wow, you must have alot. I know they certainly keep my cat, Harriat, entertained.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
            Participant

Nobody else lets their Fuzzyz help out around the house or wherever?
              Jeff used to ask,”What’s that?”when he would see a fuzz ball suddenly show up somewhere around here.He has since gotten used to them. :bigsmile:
              They are perfect for helping with little things like this around the home.

Scathach
              Participant

LOL! Mine have had to be contained, they were “helping” so much.

There are a couple that live in my desk drawer. Their main job is to keep all the pencils and stamps organized. They do, however, have a secondary job, which is to scare off intruders! My husband opened the drawer recently and jumped a mile! He thought there were mice in the drawer. So, even though they are benign creatures, they can still act as security guards.

I have one or two in my purse also. The number varies beacuse one sometimes gets rolled into a little ball (sleeping I suppose) and I don’t see him for a while. They sometimes pop out of my purse (generally when I’m searching for a bit of paper) and say “Surprise”. This garners a laugh and if anyone else is around, it takes an introduction and some explanation. Usually getting a laugh or at least a chuckle. Sometimes, I think people may question my sanity. Kids, seniors, and those with good imaginations grasp (sometimes literally) the fuzzy and their mission in the world. Others, not so much.

I have a couple at work, just to watch over the working Windstones. They’re tucked into my bookcase and only the very observant visitor to my office notices them.

Generally, Fuzzies help me keep my sense of humour and remember that there are lots of things to smile about even when I’m busy or very overwhelmed with work.

<3 *.*

Life is beautiful.

Bodine
                Participant

😀 “Generally, Fuzzies help me keep my sense of humour and remember that there are lots of things to smile about even when I’m busy or very overwhelmed with work”….
                  …and home.SOOO TRUE! 😀 😉

Susie
                  Keymaster

Fuzzies love to help! This morning when someone left a small pumpkin on my desk and I tried to pick it up by the stem, a Fuzzy heard my exclamation of pain when the stickers on the stem stuck me, and immediately jumped into position, wrapped around the stem to protect me! Now the pumpkin can be safely moved around by the stem, thanks to a Helper Fuzzy! (and apparantly stickers do not hurt them)

Susie
                    Keymaster

Generally, Fuzzies help me keep my sense of humour and remember that there are lots of things to smile about even when I’m busy or very overwhelmed with work.

<3 *.*

This is what fuzzies do best!

pipsxlch
                      Participant

They love to help their Windstone whenever and however it needs a little assistance… this little guy was happy to volunteer to be a Seeing Eye Fuzzy for his friend. When the Keeper moved to his new home, the fuzzy insisted on following just in case it was needed again.
                         photo 100_3124.jpg
                        Hah I shall have to tell my fuzzzies how yours assist with the Evil Eye Bodine; those glaring Eyes of Mordor drive me bonkers.

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I have also discovered fuzzies love books, and are more than happy to help you hold your place.
                           photo P5060004_zpsf50668eb.jpg
                          Could this be where the term ‘bookworm’ comes from?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.