Frogs

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Frogs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Xtharsa
    Participant

I have reptile tanks avalaible for cheap…5 gallon $5, 30 gallon $10, 3’x4.5′ snake case $75…will deliver personally if in eastbay. will ship anywhere. Tanks can be traded for windstones or a china/curio cabinet
      Anything on my website is for sale too http://xtharsa-the-next-gen.deviantart.com/gallery/ just make offer….
      Also these frogs are signed and done by me…$45+shipping or a curly or other windstones accepted

Also I have a dragon…He will be $1500 He is bigger then the old warrior by a lot

I am cool with payments I will also ship him in a special foam and double boxed…. Will take trades as well for windstones

Xtharsa
      Participant

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Your frogs are cute! πŸ˜€ I’ll check back with you after the holidays if they’re still around. Good luck selling everything!

Leigha
          Participant

all hail the hypno toads!

what are they made of?
            how big are they?

What’s the dragon made of?
            do you have comparison pictures? I’d like to see just how big everything is πŸ™‚

That dragon is just lovely…. but….

I WANTS THE FROGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Frogs are awesome – I used to traumatize the poor things when I was a kid and would catch them then let them go… now I just look for them πŸ˜€

Xtharsa
            Participant

frogs and dragon are both ceramic…frogs are glazed while the dragon is painted with acrylics. frogs are about the size of a curly, the dragon is double in width compared to old warrior and slightly higher then a spectral dragon. I can get comparison photos on friday…He is at my studio.

The clay type used on frogs is a white clay…cant remember the name off the top of my head.
              The dragon is made with soldate 60 a lightly grogged clay

Melissa
              Participant

PM’ed you. πŸ™‚

Maria
                Participant

Oh my goodness – love those froggies with their wild colors!

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Those frogs are adorable, and that dragon is magnificent!

machineguts
                    Participant

Love the frogs, very pretty! πŸ™‚

Xtharsa
                      Participant

Btw all these prices include shipping….and I am open to offers just try me πŸ˜€

Xtharsa
                        Participant

πŸ™ πŸ™ no body likes the frogs πŸ™ πŸ™ they are $40+shipping

Xtharsa wrote:

πŸ™ πŸ™ no body likes the frogs πŸ™ πŸ™ they are $40+shipping

Oh I love those frogs! I am just saving up money for PYO’s should they ever hit the store. πŸ˜• Actually I am in love with the bright green and black one especially…I keep coming back and looking at him. You don’t happen to have a pic of him alone and a little closer do you? πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

I loves the frogs πŸ˜‰ , but I just can’t afford one right now πŸ™ .

siberakh1
                            Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

I loves the frogs πŸ˜‰ , but I just can’t afford one right now πŸ™ .

I’m in the same boat. I see several colors that I really like and would love to buy one of them, but I need to recover this month after the holidays and meet my current obligations before I can really do much buying of pretties.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.