fbpx

FREE Lion King stuff More stuff ^_^

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market FREE Lion King stuff More stuff ^_^

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

OK so some of you may know that I was just a tiny bit obsessed with the Lion King when it came out LOL and so I have a ton of stuff.

Anyway I was cleaning & found my Lion King card set. It’s the almost full set of Lion King trading cards, including some rare foils, & hologram cards. All in a nice Lion King notebook with pages and pages of the cards in card protector sleeves. There is also some Lion King folders and a scrap book in the back on the note book. (like I said I was crazy obsessed)

Anyway if anyone wants the card set it’s yours just pay shipping. I was thinking because the card set it so heavy that I could ship it in a large flat rate box. And if anyone wanted to do that I would also stuff the box with other Lion King goodies. I have so much stuff it’s crazy. Things like toys, keychains, pencils, coloring books, stickers books, magazines, and way more stuff. ‘

So the card set has found a good home ^_^ I still have lots of little PVC figures and toys. If anyone wants them again just pay shipping & they are yours ^_^

Zelda
      Participant

PMed you! 🙂

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Erika
        Participant

Pm’d you as well. Love that movie.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.