fbpx

Free Avatar~Thank you!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Free Avatar~Thank you!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

As a way to say thank you to everyone for helping me when I really needed the money for the house & as a hoilday gift. I would make anyone that wanted one a avatar. If you don’t know what an avatar is it’s the little picture under your name. You would be free to us this avatar any where you wanted not just on this forum. Poke around my gallery here http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_11426_profile_portfolio.htm and just let me know if there is anything anyone wants truned into an avatar. You can pick from any of the artwork other than the gryphon I’m using.
      Thanks again everyone and Happy Hoildays!

Nina
      Participant

Thanks – that’s really nice of you. Since I’m barely computer lit I haven’t figured out the avaters. Could I get the green dragon on page 5 (or the blue dragon if someone else wants the green)?

Skigod377
        Participant

I see my little pink dragon! How cute.

Lokie
          Participant

enchantments wrote:

As a way to say thank you to everyone for helping me when I really needed the money for the house & as a hoilday gift. I would make anyone that wanted one a avatar. If you don’t know what an avatar is it’s the little picture under your name. You would be free to us this avatar any where you wanted not just on this forum. Poke around my gallery here http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_11426_profile_portfolio.htm and just let me know if there is anything anyone wants truned into an avatar. You can pick from any of the artwork other than the gryphon I’m using.
            Thanks again everyone and Happy Hoildays!

Very nice. I’ll browse through it πŸ™‚

Oh, and you should take a photo of your new house, so we can see it πŸ™‚

Nina
            Participant

ddvm wrote:

Thanks – that’s really nice of you. Since I’m barely computer lit I haven’t figured out the avaters. Could I get the green dragon on page 5 (or the blue dragon if someone else wants the green)?

Sure I’ll e-mail me at enchantmentsart@hotmail.com so I can send it to you
              I don’t think I still have your e-mail.

Nina
              Participant

Quote:

Oh, and you should take a photo of your new house, so we can see it πŸ™‚

I know I need to don’t I 😯 I will after I unpack AHHHHH We will be living out of boxes for awhile. I’m already planning where all my Windstone will go just have to keep it away from the crazy cat. He’s hinding in a box right now.
                And I still have to move in 2 more fish tanks oooooo I’m not looking foward to that. We moved one saltwater fish tank only 2 more to go. Oh and washer and dryer, frig and the list goes on and on. I’m just happy to have internet!!!!!!!! Oh and a house havng a place to live is nice πŸ˜€

Bob

Could I get the Fire Dragon on page 2?? I’m known as the Ivory and Gold Dragon so the gold or yellow in that one would be GREAT. I also LOVE dragons that breath fire

Nina
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

did you get it yet? Oh do you want me to make you an avatar of that dragon? I’m going to be painting that dragon in a little girls room!

enchantments wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

did you get it yet? Oh do you want me to make you an avatar of that dragon? I’m going to be painting that dragon in a little girls room!

Who is the little girl?

laphon1
                    Participant

Could I please have “Cats Eyes” from pg. 1?
                      My first cat was calico. Thanks

Skigod377
                      Participant

enchantments wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Its not here yet, but it will probably be here next week. How would you make an avatar? Im not so computer savvy. If its easy, that would be cool. I could finally have my pink dragon!!!

Nina
                        Participant

Quote:

Who is the little girl?
                          Oh a customer came into my store asking if I could do fantasy murals. She wants a castle in clouds, a pink dragon flying in the sky and maybe a unicorn and princess. We still have to work out the space and see what fits. I’ve been doing murals for homes and schools for over 10 years now. I mostly do kids rooms (disney alot) because I love it!

Bob

enchantments wrote:

Quote:

Who is the little girl?
                            Oh a customer came into my store asking if I could do fantasy murals. She wants a castle in clouds, a pink dragon flying in the sky and maybe a unicorn and princess. We still have to work out the space and see what fits. I’ve been doing murals for homes and schools for over 10 years now. I mostly do kids rooms (disney alot) because I love it!
                            I wish I had the talent to do your job

Nina
                            Participant

Quote:

I wish I had the talent to do your job

Thanks the talent part is nice but the moneys not. I might do a mural once a year now. People just don’t want to pay for art like that when they can buy stick up art and stencils. At one time I did ok with murals but then everyone started to do it to (most not so well) and then the nice stencils came out and people started using them more that anything. I’ve done more murals for free for schools and charities than I’ve gotten paid for.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.