Foxfeather's Panic Sale – UPDATE FEB 20

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Foxfeather's Panic Sale – UPDATE FEB 20

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Elena
      Participant

UPDATED FEBRUARY 22

So, Life hasnโ€™t been going very well in the last little and has recently taken a nose dive. So, long story short, Iโ€™m literally broke and facing the possibility of being homeless at the end of the month (5days! :shout: ). And so while this pains me, Iโ€™m having to sell off some of my Windstones and other things. Iโ€™m offering these to the Forum first and if they donโ€™t sell here, they will be bound for Ebay.

All Items come from a non smoking home, but a home with a dog.
        All prices are in US Funds
        Buyer to pay shipping and applicable duties and taxes.
        I am happy to ship International!
        I am happy to combine shipping where I can.
        All fragile Items will go double boxed. If I wouldnโ€™t trust my 3year old niece with it, I sure donโ€™t trust the Post!

I recommend that all Windstones and Collectables go with tracking. However this means that shipping from Canada can be expensive. I’ve gotten quotes for the USA and they are in brackets beside the item. I do my best to get my buyers the best possible price when shipping, and if I should quote you more than it actually ends up being I will issue a refund.

If you are really willing to take the risk not having tracking, PM me and we can talk.
        *A Note โ€“ Due to circumstances, nearly everything here is negotiable (within reason) so if you really love something, PM me and we can talk.

*** So why is shipping from Canada so expensive??? It has to do with the fact that when Canada Post set their rates an American dollar was worth about $1.30 Canadian so a package that cost $30 to ship in the States cost us $40-$50 (depending on province and taxes etc.) And now we are at parity and some days the Canadian is worth more than the American and since companies don’t change their rates to reflect the market, shipping is expensive. I am really and truly hoping that the quotes posted are all high and that I can get the pieces to you at a lower cost. I have also looked into three courier companies (UPS, DHL, FEDEX) and their quoted rates are pretty much the same or higher. I always try to get my customers the best possible rates and am willing to give you numerous quotes (if you will provide a zip code). Because of this, I have gone and dropped my asking prices on most pieces. Again everything is negotible, so PM me if you see that special piece and we can talk

A huge thanks to everyone who has helped out and sent me warm wishes. The remains of the first lot is off to ebay. here is the link and there is more random stuff there
        http://shop.ebay.com/ladyleyn/m.html

Will try to get better pics (since the sun came out) and get them posted ASAP!

Round 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Windstone

Male KiRin – $75.00 ($42.00)
        – He’s in great shape with a couple of fleabites (I’ve tried to get pics) to his paint. Also, he came to me wrapped in paper towel and there are some imperfections on the pearl scales that look like they are paint scrapes and one place where it looks like the paint had started to peel away in his non display side. I don’t know what has caused this, but he came to me this way. He still displays beautifully and has his Hang Tag, no original box.

Mother KiRin – $100.00 ($42.00)
        – In Amazing Shape. I can find nothing wrong with her other than what looks like some shelf wear to the paint on the bottom of her back end. She does not have a hang tag, don’t know if she ever had one, no original box

Male Dragon – Peacock – $40.00 ($42.00)
        – In great shape. Has a couple of fleabites on his non display side wing and his pad is discolored, possibly came from a smoking home, but there is not odor (that I can detect) anymore. No Hang Tag, no original box

Trio of Dragons Candle Lamp – $50.00 ($55.00)
        – In great shape, though dusty (will clean it throughly before shipping). There is a small chip on the back of one of the Dragons heads. No Hang Tag, no original box

Wizards Retreat Candle Lamp – $100.00 ($50.00)
        – In Mint Condition with hang tag, no original box

Large Siamese Flap Cat – $100.00 ($50.00)
        – In Mint Condition with Hang Tag, no original box

Large Black Flap CAt – $100.00 ($50.00)
        – In Mint Condition with Hang Tag, no original box

Rising Spectral Dragon – Ruby – $200.00 ($55.00)
        – Mint in Original Box

Rising Spectral Dragon – Emerald – $200.00 ($55.00)
        – Mint in Original Box

Non-Windstone

Dress Vase – $75.00 (30.00)
        – Approximately 12″ tall, looks like stained glass with dragonflies. With Original Box

Pegasus Trinket Box – $50.00 ($40.00)
        – by Hidden Treasures. Approximately 6″ tall. Is made of metal and studded with rhinestones. Was supposed to come with a necklace but since I got it at a closing out sale they didn’t have (or couldn’t find the necklace). With Original Box

Artisia Riconada Pegasus – $15.00 ($25.00)
        – Mint in Box. Approx 4″ tall

Artisia Riconada Dragon – $15.00 ($25.00)
        – Mint in Box. Approx 4″ tall.

etruscan
        Participant

Sent a PM to you. ๐Ÿ™‚

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I’m so sorry you are in such dire striates right now. Hope things work out for the best for you.

Tethra
            Participant

Foxfeather, I am wishing a whole lot of luck your way! I’m sorry to hear of your situation and I hope you get a lucky break! Best wishes my friend!

Mandragora
              Participant

Hi my name is Barbara. I also live in Calgary and am interested in your 2 griffin claw candle holders. You can call me at 403-879-1004. I hope they are still available and I can come pick them up anytime. Thanks

Mandragora
                Participant

Thanks again for the griffin candle holders. It was great to meet you and I wish you the best with your theatre career. You are a very kind and open person and it was great and refreshing to talk to a friendly new face! I hope we will continue the windstonian Calgary chat group ( I guess that is just you and me) ๐Ÿ˜‰ sincerely
                  Mandragora

Elena
                  Participant

BUMP

UPDATE FEBRUARY 20 @ TOP

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

Oh, foxfeather, I’m sorry things are still looking down lately. ((HUGS))

Mmloda
                      Participant

Pm’ed you!

Marzena

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

I’m not sure if you have UPS in Canada, but I’ve used them to ship TO Canada before, and their rates were VERY reasonable. I shipped a wizar gargoyle for less than $30-I think he may have cost $20 or $25 to ship-it was almost the same price to ship within the USA. Something to consider

Elena
                          Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

I’m not sure if you have UPS in Canada, but I’ve used them to ship TO Canada before, and their rates were VERY reasonable. I shipped a wizar gargoyle for less than $30-I think he may have cost $20 or $25 to ship-it was almost the same price to ship within the USA. Something to consider

I am really, really hoping all the shipping quotes were high. We have several couriers here, I’m looking into all of them and will post rates as I can.
                            The shipping on everything from Canada is killing me. Canada Post set it’s rates when the American dollar was worth $1.30ish Canadian and now that we are at parity (some days the Canadian is worth more than American) it’s just killing me here and ebay ๐Ÿ™

Elena
                            Participant

UPDATED FEBRUARY 22

Reduced some asking prices (because shipping is expensive)
                              Added a couple of pieces

Carolyn
                              Participant

Good luck selling them . If you haven’t already . Boy if I wasn’t already getting a large Siamese Flap Cat I’d buy yours .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.