fbpx

Found a gargoyle foot today!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Found a gargoyle foot today!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Illith
    Participant

Went into a store that is apparently a dealer, but the only thing they sold was this gargoyle foot logo. >– http://astralcastle.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AC&Product_Code=WSsLS-G&Category_Code=40051
      If anyone is interested, let me know. I didn’t get the price, I was too pissed that it was the only thing they sold. lol

Carolyn
      Participant

Yeah they have lay a way now . So it will be had to find anything from them .
        A friend of mine just layed away several pieces .
        So thats why they are gone .

I remember seeing that foot too at dealers of Windstone . It held the little catalogs .

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Astral Castle is one of Windstone’s Great dealers and they have an excellent resource (the encyclopedia). If they don’t have something in stock on their site I bet you can contact them and see if they can order it. It is a great misfortune that Windstone had casting problems for over two years and are really behind in being able to re-stock their dealers with current items, so some dealers don’t have much right now. Just a miserable situation all around, but the good news is that Windstone is back on the upswing for making many production pieces!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Carolyn
          Participant

That will make those who like to buy at dealers happy . There is only one dealer near me . The one in Dixon IL closed last year . The store is empty and the store owner owns the building . I stopped going there because the owner was full of himself .

WolfenMachine
            Participant

So if you went into Astral Castle, I take it you live in Texas? Always great to see fellow Texan Windstone Collectors! 😀

Illith
              Participant

No, sorry, I’m from Canada. I was just using the link to show what it looked like. It was just some crappy little Hallmark store that was near my house, they’re on the list for being a dealer, but it’s all they had. I even asked if they’d be getting more products, but the woman said “They’re too expensive to bring in, and they’re hard to sell”.
                Yeah, right. :
                Anyway, I was just posting in case anyone was actually looking for it. I had never seen it before until then, so I thought maybe it was “rare” or something.

Carolyn
                Participant

Probably is rare as it was for displaying the Windstone Catalogs and not for sale to buyers of Windstone .

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

No, sorry, I’m from Canada. I was just using the link to show what it looked like. It was just some crappy little Hallmark store that was near my house, they’re on the list for being a dealer, but it’s all they had. I even asked if they’d be getting more products, but the woman said “They’re too expensive to bring in, and they’re hard to sell”.
                    Yeah, right. :
                    Anyway, I was just posting in case anyone was actually looking for it. I had never seen it before until then, so I thought maybe it was “rare” or something.

Oh! I’m sorry. I misunderstood you. I thought you meant you were displeased with Astral Castle… I see now you were just using their site to show the product you meant. I apologize!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.