fbpx

Forum Moderation

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Forum Moderation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

I am just letting you guys know that I am resigning from active forum moderation.

If you find that you need help or assistance with a personal matter, such as a bad transaction, harassment, a thread getting ‘ugly’, or other issues with another forum member, please direct your email to John for the time being (john@windstoneeditions.com).

We do really need to emphasize that Windstone cannot be responsible for any private transaction( s ) between two or more forum members!! That said, we do appreciate that you use our community and if we can help prevent fights from happening we can try to do that. And, if someone is using the forum to conduct illegal business (such as scamming others) we should know in case it warrants a ban.

I am still around to help with technical issues. If you need help deleting a post or topic, editing things, profile or password troubles, or if you see spam problems etc, I am happy to help. I will respond more quickly to email (jennifer@windstoneeditions.com) but you may Private Message me as well if you don’t mind a bit of a delay.

I understand that this forum often goofs up and does not let you edit your own posts at times! I know this is frustrating. I don’t know why it does this nor how to fix it, BUT I am happy to help you if you need to edit a post and you find that you can not. What you need to do is email or PM me with:

1. A link to the thread,
      2. Please tell me which page number and which post number you need edited,
      3. Please include exactly what you would like me to edit it to.

Please make sure to do the above three items. It’s frustrating for me to try and search for your post otherwise!

I will pop in now and then. You haven’t seen the last of me!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

John
      Keymaster

Jennifer,

I know we will be working with you on other projects and you will still be on the forum but I just want to say Thank You here for all your years of moderation, mediation, consternation, frustration and devotion to the cause. We would never have gotten this far without you.

You will be sorely missed. πŸ™ Honestly I am at a loss for words…

Adaneth
        Participant

Very sorry to see you go; I hope you stay around on LJ! Thanks for all your hard work over the years. πŸ™‚

siberakh1
          Participant

I second this. πŸ™

Stephanie
            Participant

*hugs!*

dragonmedley
              Participant

I second this. πŸ™

Totally.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

littleironhorse
                Participant

It won’t be the same without you (even though you’ll be popping in once in a while).

As a member, thank you for all the work you’ve put into this place and the help you’ve provided me whenever I needed it.

And I wish you only the best, wherever your path may take you. πŸ™‚

Kalandra
                  Participant

Jen!

You cant leave us…. who will keep us all in line? :((

Kalandra

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Jen!

You cant leave us…. who will keep us all in line? :((

egzactly! goes to find tissues…

twindragonsmum

tdm

Hannah
                      Participant

πŸ™ I’m so sorry that youre resigning Jennifer.. we all love you and I hope that you know that.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Leigha
                        Participant

I can see this forum getting very ugly without your kind and patient moderation…. πŸ™

I hope you at least have more stress free days now that you aren’t responsible for sorting out all the drama that’s been cropping up lately πŸ™‚

I will still look forward to seeing your art and your Windstones!

*hugs*

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

I second this. πŸ™

Third… I’m very sad to see you go Jennifer, even if you pop in from time to time… it just won’t be the same.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

LadyFirebird
                            Participant

Just saw this and I too am sad to see you go! I know you’ll still be around, but it won’t be the same. Thank you for all your hard work here. You will be sorely missed!

Tinks
                              Participant

*hugs!*

πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.