fbpx

Forum Clock

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Forum Clock

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tara
    Participant

Is it just me or is the forum clock out? I did a post at 10:07 (-7:00 GMT) and it showed up as 7:52. If it was just showing up as a different time zone it should still end in :07.

(I’m posting this at 10:20)

Yup looks a little off. I’m posting this at 10:32am MST or MDT

I believe the forum runs on PST or PDT time correct. They should only be an hour behind me here in Alberta, Canada so it should be 9:33am PST

fatalbeauty
      Participant

*tests* my clock on my computer says 9:41….now to post and see what we get…

edit: forum clock thinks it’s 8:28?

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
        Participant

I’m quite sure that the Forum clock has been off for a while. I noticed it during the Scavenger Hunt.

dragonshoard
          Participant

At the time of the Scavenger hunt, it seemed off by a few minutes but that really didn’t bother me. I figured a few minutes could be the delay between when I hit send and it finally processes and shows back up on my screen. The biggest difference happened after the last website update. I noticed it when I got the email that I had a PM and then logged in and looked at the PM and the time was off by somewhere between one and two hours and it wasn’t close to either hour it was at some wierd time in the middle. (If it had been off close to a whole multiple of an hour, I would have figured that it was getting its time from a different time zone.)

Edit: Just did the math. (looked at the forum listing to see “how long ago” my post showed up to take out any internet lag.)

Original timestamp of this post: 2:19pm forum time (PDT?)
            Time on my computer: 3:33pm (MST – also PDT – I’m in Phoenix, no Daylight Savings time.)

Comes out to 1:24 minutes BEHIND where it should be.
            I mentioned this to Susie, and she said she would talk to Clay about it.
            So right now it is annoying, but it is what it is.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.