fbpx

For Sale- will consider offers

Home Forums Administration Flea Market For Sale- will consider offers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Some random guy stopped by the house today, and offered to cut down our trees for like oober cheap. I’m getting references on him, but I’m SO excited because these trees are growing into our house, our pipes, all that, and so I am looking to sell these guys asap, make an offer if you want. I’m working on pix.

Coil Dragon-peacock, mint. $100 I think I have his box.
    Curl-pink, with box $65
    Silver Curl with blue eyes- with box SOLD
    Male-peacock, excellent $60
    Young-peacock, has some chips $45
    Mama-peacock, I have to double check but I think she’s chip free $60

PYO Keeper-broken horn, I think he’s got a few small chips here and there. SOLD

PYO Keeper- I airbrushed him brown, his eyes I don’t remember the color of. They are covered, as are teh crystals. SOLD

PYO Dragon- I painted him brown, and he has purple over top of that. I started the black trim. I don’t remember his eyes or crystal color. SOLD

I am going to keep looking around and see if I have any others. I think that’s about it.

I sent you a PM!

Sapphire
    Participant

I PM’d you earlier but I don’t know if you got it .

I think I got everyone replied to 😀

Current offer on each Keeper is $40 each. I don’t expect much more for them, and they are 1/2 of a tree almost haha!!

And, thank you everyone for the thoughful tree notes. I am so excited that they might be getting cut down (we could have a LAWN, and a garden, and a place for Chloe to play! Right now we have shade and mud, and they are tearing up our house).

Here’s pix of a few. I totally forgot, I have these two unicorns too. They are “as is”. I started them a while ago, and never finished them. The palomino needs more work than the other. $45 each obo.

There is NOT a crack in the ball on teh male coil. Donno why it looks like it does 😯

Current offer on the brown Keeper is $50, the chipped keeper $45.

Because I want them to go “fast”, the keepers offers will end tonight at midnight (eastern).

Current offer on the little purple fella is $40.

I’m flattered everyone is so interested in these guys, thanks!!

All of the keepers, the unicorns, and the PYO purple dragon, have been sold. Everything else is still up for grabs tho!! Thanks for all the interest guys!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.