fbpx

FOR SALE: Tiger #1 Old Warrior, BEP Proto OW, Blue Ice Male, Turquoise Oriental 1, Amethysts, Black Golds…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market FOR SALE: Tiger #1 Old Warrior, BEP Proto OW, Blue Ice Male, Turquoise Oriental 1, Amethysts, Black Golds…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

EDIT: More added at the bottom of this post…(3/25)

These guys are now for sale. Prices are firm. Plus shipping to you. I will ship anywhere, but you are responsible for those costs.

First up is the Tiger Old Warrior #1 $1300.00 FIRM (listed on ebay)
      He has been displayed behind glass. Like New. No damage. Has Box, COA and tag. Smoke Free home.

ADDING MORE EBAY PIECES/LIMITED PIECES(mint with tag, box and COA unless otherwise specified):

BEP Prototype Old Warrior Dragon #16- $700 FIRM

Blue Ice Male Dragon #1(ooak)- $700

White Tiger OW #1(ooak)- $1300

Turquoise Oriental #1- $1200

Grab Bag Young Unicorn ‘Antikethera’ from original ‘normal’ batch and matching baby:
      Offer for Antikethera: SOLD
      Offer for baby: SOLD

Dragons:
      (all mint unless otherwise noted, ask about boxes. Most have them. A couple might not.)
      AMETHYST LAP DRAGON – $200
      AMETHYST SPECTRAL-$172
      AMETHYST FLEDGLING- 85$
      AMETHYST ORIENTAL- SOLD
      AMETHYST YOUNG ORIENTAL- SOLD
      BLACK GOLD SCRATCHER- $200
      BLACK GOLD RISING SPECTRAL (the older kind with purple wings!)- $320
      BLACK GOLD SPECTRAL- $172
      BLACK GOLD COILED MOTHER-$90
      BLACK GOLD FLEDGLING-74$
      SILVER FlEDGLING-$85
      DARK PEACOCK ORIENTAL – $350
      EMERALD SPECTRAL-$250

Griffins:
      SILVER WOLF SITTING CHICK- 52$
      WOLF SITTING CHICK(green eyes)-52$
      WOLF CROUCHING CHICK(green eyes)- $52
      BLACK SUNSET MOTHER- $120
      BLACK SUNSET CROUCHING CHICK- $52

Misc:
      SIAMESE BAD CAT CANDLELAMP #1- $250
      PEACOCK GUARDIAN DRAGON GARGOYLE-$200
      COOL COLORS DRAGON TRIO CANDLELAMP- SOLD
      WINGED CAT GARGOYLE-$150
      UNICORN GARGOYLE- $100
      CAT WIZARD CANDLELAMP- SOLD
      DRAGON BOOKENDS(pair)- $90 for both(same as above)- SOLD

PM me. I will not take payments on these unless they are short payments(paid within a month with at least half down for most items, at least 500 down for anything over 800).

WolfenMachine
      Participant

FatalBeauty has been wanting these. I hope she sees this.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

if you mean me, nope, numbats are what I’m wanting….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

WolfenMachine
          Participant

if you mean me, nope, numbats are what I’m wanting….

RIGHT! ugh. Sorry. Anyway, best luck selling, Wampus. That male is tempting.

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

Barbados family is sold. Added two OWs for possible sale if the bid is right.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Did hell freeze over and I not get the memo? You’re selling TWO of your animal print old warriors? O.O *shock* Well I hope you can get the necessary funds for Christmas ^_^

Good luck, lady! I’m sure you’ll have a taker for at least one of these studly guys

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Did hell freeze over and I not get the memo? You’re selling TWO of your animal print old warriors? O.O *shock* Well I hope you can get the necessary funds for Christmas ^_^

Good luck, lady! I’m sure you’ll have a taker for at least one of these studly guys

ROFL!!! I was thinking the exact same thing! I love the Number 2 tiger OW myself <3 However, I have the sand tiger so I wouldn't mind that Bengal, but there's no way I could get him without payments. Good luck Wampus!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Syn
                  Participant

I’d put them on eBay. Yes, there are fees, but there is also a wider pool of people to see them. Someone is bidding pretty high on a lot of expensive Windstones lately, and I am not sure he/she is a forum member. If not, they might not ever see these pieces. If you start out at the price you want after fees are deducted and no one bites, you haven’t lost anything and still have your piece.

Leigha
                    Participant

DAMN! I want that bengal SO BAD, but I just put all my Christmas shopping/shipping on my credit card yesterday >.< !@$#$@!!!

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

Syn, I wont be using Ebay for selling ever again after the recent thing where they hold my funds until the item is received by the buyer. Ive been a customer since 1997 and I deserve better treatment as a seller with my kind of feedback. So I buy and do not sell at all. They might get fees from me through Paypal alone, but they cant hold the funds if it’s not through Ebay.

And another note… *holds up Bengal for Leigha and waves it teasingly*.

Christine
                        Participant

That Paypal thing is RIDICULOUS, Wampus. I ‘got over the hump’ last year and having my funds held was…. I won’t rant about it here. Everyone has the same rant anyway XD

I’m not sure if this is against ebay rules, so I would need to check up on it before actually doing so, but I would be willing to list an item for a member if anyone needs to get around that stupidity. No commission taken out or anything like that. I just hate seeing people in this situation because of Paypal’s crippling policies for ebay sellers.

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

That Paypal thing is RIDICULOUS, Wampus. I ‘got over the hump’ last year and having my funds held was…. I won’t rant about it here. Everyone has the same rant anyway XD

I’m not sure if this is against ebay rules, so I would need to check up on it before actually doing so, but I would be willing to list an item for a member if anyone needs to get around that stupidity. No commission taken out or anything like that. I just hate seeing people in this situation because of Paypal’s crippling policies for ebay sellers.

Wampus, if you do want to go that route, ebay is no longer holding my funds, (at least one one of my ebay accounts *grumbles*) so I wouldn’t mind listing him for you. I agree-ebay sucks, but when you need money, you reach a massive audience.

Syn
                            Participant

I thought that was only for people with very low selling feedback. I haven’t sold anything on eBay for 5-6 months, and my funds weren’t held then. What is their criteria for holding funds now?

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I really need to sell on ebay myself, but they want my bank account info directly on ebay which I am NOT cool with. Paypal has all that info. There is no need for ebay to have it too in my opinion. Shaun did it and they just deducted things out of his checking account on their own accord for things they had no right to do it for. ALL SET with ebay since then!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Syn
                                Participant

NO ONE has my bank account info, including PayPal. I set up a separate account in my Credit Union just for eBay/PayPal transactions. It is not automatically tied to any other account either. When I want more money in that account, I have to call or go in person to make a transfer from another account. No one, including me, can do it online. Inconvenient if it is a Sunday, but it is as safe as I can get it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.