fbpx

For sale! Several different colors :) – Guesstimate prices

Home Forums Administration Flea Market For sale! Several different colors :) – Guesstimate prices

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hey guys! Well, I need to pay some bills pretty soon here so I am offering for sale the following pieces (prices are guideline only):

Black griffin female (peacock) $135
    Black griffin male (don’t have box) (peacock) $155
    Black griffin crouching chick (peacock) $75
    Black griffin sitting chick (peacock) $50
    Peacock wizard (small) (don’t have box) $57
    Flap cat (bat-wing)- siamese (don’t have box) $55
    Flap cat (bat-wing)- black (don’t have box) $55

I’ve posted prices only as guidelines, feel free to make an offer. The thing is I’ve noticed Windstone Store hasn’t had stock since about July on almost everything and sadly I have not kept up on when they think their production will ramp up (BTW if anyone has that info please feel free to shoot it my way)

These pieces are all mint except the male black- his claw was damaged in shipping years and years ago but I fixed it then with Melody’s help so I couldn’t even tell you which claw was hurt. Hope everyone has a great new year!!

Stephanie
    Participant

Good luck selling! I want that pink lap but don’t think I can.

Bob

Good Luck and welcome back we have not seen you in some time

Heya DM! Tell me about it, I’ve been gone too long (like I always am)- but I have all this spare time now (got laid off, husband was laid off in Oct, new house purchased in August- talk about ouch). So with all this wonderful free time left to me I can post! Good news- I FINALLY LEFT THE COMPANY AND ON DECENT TERMS!

Oh, and Stephanie- if you had to do a payment thing it could maybe be arranged. Depends on if I can get the bills paid I need to have paid by the 5th πŸ™‚

Stephanie
        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Oh, and Stephanie- if you had to do a payment thing it could maybe be arranged. Depends on if I can get the bills paid I need to have paid by the 5th πŸ™‚

Thank you very much for the kind offer, I’ll have to see. πŸ™‚

Maria
          Participant

Cheryyyyyyyl! We haven’t seen you around for months and years and far too long! Sorry you have to sell some of your pieces, but it’s good to hear you finally got away from that less-than-perfect job. I hope you’re able to find a replacement soon, though.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Cheryyyyyyyl! We haven’t seen you around for months and years and far too long! Sorry you have to sell some of your pieces, but it’s good to hear you finally got away from that less-than-perfect job. I hope you’re able to find a replacement soon, though.

GB!!!! I haven’t talked to you in forever!! I know, I disappear for months on end and then occasionally poke my head in and am completely lost. Gotta love being so out of touch πŸ™‚

I know this probably isn’t the proper perspective but I’m kind of excited about not having to work there anymore. It’s been so nice to pull away and just get to know me again and become the me I was before that poison trap of a company πŸ™‚ I’m kind of…happy…yes, happy is the word I am looking for πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
            Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

I know this probably isn’t the proper perspective but I’m kind of excited about not having to work there anymore. It’s been so nice to pull away and just get to know me again and become the me I was before that poison trap of a company πŸ™‚ I’m kind of…happy…yes, happy is the word I am looking for πŸ˜€

There’s nothing wrong with being excited about leaving a place that was making you feel bad. I’m glad you were able to leave in good terms and that you’re getting back to the self you want to be. I worked in a place that burned me out and I still had a friend there until recently. She finally found something elsewhere (I helped :D) and after a week at the new place, she couldn’t believe how bad the old place was!

So good for you for being able to refocus yourself and I hope you find a great place to work soon.

Welcome back!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Melissa
              Participant

I’m only windowshopping, but are the Griffins the Sunset black, or the Peacock black?

Good to hear from you, Cheryl! I’m glad that you finally got out of the horrible place, though I wish the circumstances had been better. I hope you and your husband both find good positions soon.

Maria
                Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

GB!!!! I haven’t talked to you in forever!! I know, I disappear for months on end and then occasionally poke my head in and am completely lost. Gotta love being so out of touch πŸ™‚

*huggles Cheryl* Well, I’m sure glad you haven’t completely forgotten us. And I see you’ve been buying, even if you haven’t been posting. Can we count on seeing your witty banter a little more often from now on? Please say yes! πŸ˜€

Well GB I will certainly try to poke in a little more frequently πŸ™‚ And of course witty banter is a must- I dare not leave home without it! And geez, I show up and two days later the boards go down for a couple of weeks- talk about luck! Wait…..maybe it’s me? Maybe I MADE THE BOARDS GO DOWN – but really, we all know it’s just that the server couldn’t contain the pure awesomeness of my presence. I know, it happens a lot with me πŸ˜€

Patricia
                  Participant

Hey Cheryl! We’ve missed you!

I think I remember Ski looking for a pink lap.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.