fbpx

For Sale, OOAK dragon/fox plushies

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market For Sale, OOAK dragon/fox plushies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone,
    Just to say I have three dolls for sale in my Etsy shop if you’re interested. They don’t have armatures, they are stuffed with quilt batting and polypellets so they’re uber squishable. They have resin heads, hands and feet but are cast from an original sculpture. Each one has been painted by hand which makes each one unique!

There is more information on the listing, you can click on the photos to be taken there!

dragonmedley
    Participant

OMG, they’re so cute!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Adorable! I always love your critters :).

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

AWE!!! These are so FREAKING CUTE!!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skylover
          Participant

Heh, I already broke down and bought the gray wolfy one after going back and forth between that one and the blue one for awhile. If I could have afforded it, I would have probably bought both. You know, it’s hard to save up money to commission you when you keep putting so much cute stuff in your store…

How cool, they look awesome! If i had the extra money, i’d be awfully tempted to get the teal blue one – he is SO my color. I really have to watch my spending impulses on such neat things in my colors. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks everyone. Usually I prefer realism over cuteness but in this case I decided what they hey and went all out with bows and bells and biiiiig googly eyes.

Skylover you’re building quite a collection, you’ll have a fluffy army soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
            Fjorab I think he’s kinda lonely, all his siblings have disappeared and now it’s just him and Mr. Oversized-Orange-Organza-Bow left ๐Ÿ™ Oh, if the orange bow with that blue fur is putting you off then I can change it for you, I wasn’t too sure about it but it has a weird charm. I’m going to the haberdashery today to restock on ribbon, gonna pick loooads of colours as well as some patriotic printed ones in honour of the Queens Jubilee (which I am stupidly excited about – teehee!)

I did put two custom listings in the shop too, if none of those three were that enticing, where you can pick which fur you like best and the colours you want the feet and little things like that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.