For Dinosaur Figure Lovers

Home Forums Miscellany Community For Dinosaur Figure Lovers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

I know there are quite a few dinosaur lovers on this forum. And obviously a lot of lovers of sculpts and figurines too (this goes almost without saying). So I thought I’d share a link to these hatching velociraptor figures. They can be bought as a blind box of 9 or purchased as a single random figure.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=RBR10015&mode=retail (single random figure)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=RBR10014&mode=retail (blind box of 9)

Btw, they’re pre-orders and I have no affiliation with the website/store they’re being sold from. I just thought they were neat and that some people here would find them interesting.

Bullsquid
      Participant

Those are super cute. I just wish they were larger.

Mindy
        Participant

THEY ARE SO CUTE <3 I love Raptors <3

Prezaurian
          Participant

Those are super cute. I just wish they were larger.

Yeah, now that you mention it…they ARE itty bitty! But still cute. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think my favorite is the one on the top right.

darjeb
            Participant

I love them. I have all the Windstone Dinosaurs because thee is a full wall mural painted on my spare bedroom wall and they look great on the dresser. The house was a model before I bought it. There were 8 models and each one had a child’s bedrrom – like I said I got the dinosaurs.

Zelda
              Participant

…Meh! Hate to rain on a parade but I have to be honest ๐Ÿ™‚ These look like something from one of the Alien movies to me. Or, a less-cute version of the in-egg T. rex and Velociraptor toys they made for The Lost World. Nice paint jobs though, but I’m happier seeing my baby ‘raptors covered in fluffy down and looking like baby chicks from Hell ๐Ÿ˜€

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.