fbpx

Foo Mother PYO photos to test palettes?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Foo Mother PYO photos to test palettes?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Blight
    Participant

I’ve taken photos (http://wolfrott.deviantart.com/gallery/47723219) of my PYOs to colour in with Photoshop to test different colour palettes, and is there any demand/requests for photos of the Foo mum?

My twin’s pyo arrived today but I haven’t had the chance yet to check for any transit damage.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

If you have it, that would be great!
        I’m working on a Flying Wolf and my Dragon PYO (smaller one), but a Foo Mom is waiting in the wings for me to do later this Spring.
        πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

I’d love them BUT I don’t know how to use photoshop :tongue: wish I did cuz it sure would be nice to try it on before painting!! πŸ™‚

Blight
        Participant

I’ve got some photos up! πŸ˜€ enjoy.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I’d love them BUT I don’t know how to use photoshop :tongue: wish I did cuz it sure would be nice to try it on before painting!! πŸ™‚

I have PhotoShop, but I actually use color pencils on tracing paper to figure out colors. That may also work for you…. Use a printout of the PYO ‘base’ and then use tracing paper and color pencils to figure out schemes. πŸ™‚

Could request small dragons? I would probably use tracing paper too, but does anyone have photos of small dragons to ref?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Woops, double post, sorry

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Blight
            Participant

No worries about the double post!

Sorry, I don’t have any small dragons, I didn’t think to take photos back when I had two unpainted πŸ™ But I’m getting commissioned later this year, and my friend will choose either a small or a keeper so I’ll take photos if its the former.

dragonmedley
              Participant

I’ve simply printed out the store picture when I needed to figure something out. It shows the display side for those PYOs that have a “true” display side, so it’s usually enough for me. You can save that pic and Photoshop it too.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ela_Hara
                Participant

I’ve simply printed out the store picture when I needed to figure something out. It shows the display side for those PYOs that have a “true” display side, so it’s usually enough for me. You can save that pic and Photoshop it too.

I’ve done this in a pinch as well… like when figuring out my color scheme for our recent Fall ‘Forest’ Swap. πŸ™‚

Zelda
                  Participant

Could request small dragons? I would probably use tracing paper too, but does anyone have photos of small dragons to ref?

I’ve got some small dragon pictures! I hope they’ll do in a pinch. Here’s the link to the Photobucket gallery (I’ve got a set of Ki-rin pics there too if they’re useful.).

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Prezaurian
                    Participant

This is so useful! Thanks for taking the time and effort to do all this.

Oh! oh thank you!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.