fbpx

Flions

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Catriona
    Participant

I was told by susie that demand for flions was low. I want one so badly. I joined the waiting list . I hope more do so they will make more of them.

I love Halloween πŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love πŸ’• to write stories and draw.

etruscan
      Participant

At one time there was a rumor, or maybe even a statement from Melody, that the new Flion sculpt would be painted as white lions (someday). That’s what I am waiting for.

etruscan
        Participant

If all you want is a flion and don’t care which version, the original Flion sculpt shows up on ebay fairly often (there are two available now) though the condition does vary. If you don’t do ebay you probably could arrange for someone else to buy it for you.

Catriona
          Participant

I don’t have ebay. Not sure how much someone would want for one. I want a new one mostly. Perfect or not.

I love Halloween πŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love πŸ’• to write stories and draw.

Karolane Robert
            Participant

I have one for sale (flion) but it is damage. I can send you picture if you are interested!

Karo1323

Catriona
              Participant

A white one would be nice but sense there is low interest in flions there will never be a white one. I want one of the new ones. I had one but the person who sold it to me wanted it back. So I have to wait. And hope others want a flion. I want one so badly .

fatalbeauty
                Participant

just to clarify, do you mean the old ones or a winged lion like this?

Winged Lion – Tan – “Chalice”

I have a Chalice if you have something to trade that I like, I prefer trades now with the whole 1099-K mess….

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Catriona
                  Participant

I have a lady pebble cat harvest with full moon and cats. I’m trying to sell it. I had a lynx point but I sold it last year. I can’t post picks here. File to big.

Catriona
                    Participant

Yes that’s the one I want

Catriona
                      Participant

If you sell it how much. I’m trying to seel the pebble cat.

Catriona
                        Participant

I can send a money order. I don’t have pay pal.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.