fbpx

Fledgling Dragon in Copper Patina with RED eyes – They have been sold 4/6/12

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Fledgling Dragon in Copper Patina with RED eyes – They have been sold 4/6/12

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We have two Fledgling Dragons in Copper Patina with Red Eyes. If you would like a red eyed one, please contact me and I will enter an order for you for it. Please email me at susie@windstoneeditions.com (please do not pm as I may not see that right away).

Dragon_Hoarder
      Participant

sent you an email

Susie
        Keymaster

Now there is just one available! He needs a good Forever Home 🙂 Pleae email me if you are interested. susie@windstoneeditions.com

Susie
          Keymaster

They are all gone now.

Dragon_Hoarder
            Participant

Got the dragon today and, while the box is labeled as having red eyes, it had the teal colored ones. Despite this the dragon looks great and I think I’ll keep him, I was just wondering if this was the case for whomever bought the other one as well or if the wrong one was put into my box.

Setsunawolf
              Participant

He hasn’t arrived yet, but I will let you know when he gets here.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Hannah
                Participant

Got the dragon today and, while the box is labeled as having red eyes, it had the teal colored ones. Despite this the dragon looks great and I think I’ll keep him, I was just wondering if this was the case for whomever bought the other one as well or if the wrong one was put into my box.

GaH! You lucky duck!! I would have loved to snag a teal eyed one >< Since I saw they were red eyed, I passed on them, but now I wish I hadnt! XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Dragon_Hoarder
                  Participant

I grabbed it mostly for the copper color as it was so I’m still happy with it, just figured I’d mention the mix up so the other person who got one knew beforehand that they might be getting one with teal eyes too.

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

I already have a teal eyed one. I wanted a red eye one to go with him. I’d be willing to sell or trade him if he has teal eyes. Susie has also offered to send me a label to ship him back to Windstone, so we have several options.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

He had teal eyes. So they were both mislabeled.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Hannah
                        Participant

XD

Well if either of you are interested in selling your mislabeled guys I am definitely interested in getting a teal eyed CP 🙂 If not, I completely understand! If they get sent back to the factory – *puppy dog eyes @ Susie* XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.