fbpx

Fledgelings

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Fledgelings

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

vantid wrote:

Blegh they are so ugly. XD

I don’t think they are ugly, but I don’t think they are the best. Young dragon in autumn leaf or silver.

dragonessjade wrote:

vantid wrote:

I don’t think they are ugly, but I don’t think they are the best. Young dragon in autumn leaf or silver.

You are right, they aren’t really ugly. I just don’t like their smug pompous little faces, same reason I don’t like the lap dragon. I said it before and I say it again, the fledges are young lap dragons.

wolflodge100
    Participant

I like the lap dragon but don’t like the fledgling at all πŸ˜†

vantid wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

vantid wrote:

You are right, they aren’t really ugly. I just don’t like their smug pompous little faces, same reason I don’t like the lap dragon. I said it before and I say it again, the fledges are young lap dragons.

Yes, but they’re MY smug little brats and I love ’em!

I’m also starting to collect the lap dragons on the same scale as the fledglings. It’ll take some time but I WILL prevail!

Skigod377
      Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Does that pose shipping issue to send it back to the USA?

Nope. I count as USA for postal purposes.

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

Okay cool! Frozen, Ski already spoke up so I’m assigning her the task of procuring me a new fledgling should one come out πŸ˜€ Hope ya don’t mind Ski.

Skigod377
        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

Okay cool! Frozen, Ski already spoke up so I’m assigning her the task of procuring me a new fledgling should one come out πŸ˜€ Hope ya don’t mind Ski.
          Not at all. Or me and Frozen can wrestle for the privilege. I would win, since his arm is gimp right now!

See, that was just a low blow!

Copper83
          Participant

I like the Fledgling, but if I was going to have one in every color (that I could afford), it would be the Young dragon. I like the sculpt better and it has more detail which I think shows off the colors better. Personaly, I think that Black Gold is much more impressive on the YD than the Fledgling. JMO.

SPark
            Participant

See, I just don’t like the young dragon. Never have. He and the mother just look awkward to me, not graceful at all.

littleironhorse
              Participant

I love them all! But I do prefer the fledgling over the young dragon.

Copper83
                Participant

I agree with you at least on the mother dragon, Spark. The young dragon just has an attitude thing going on that I like, that the fledgling doesn’t have. He looks too innocent. πŸ™‚ Of coarse, you’re talking to the same person that doesn’t like Rainbow either. πŸ˜‰

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Well Cheryl, if Frozen and Ski can’t help you, I can! And I can deliver it to you in person! πŸ˜€ Especially after Aug 07, we’ll be in the same city!

Maria
                    Participant

I like the lap, especially now that I have one in person. I think she looks graceful.
                      And I prefer the young over the fledgling, because the young has more detail on him. But my all-time favorites are the Spectrals, so maybe I should ask Mel for a baby Spectral? Who’d sign my petition?

frozendragon
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

Not at all. Or me and Frozen can wrestle for the privilege. I would win, since his arm is gimp right now!

hmm…..wrestle? what’s that…..the stuff people do in mud?

I’m not playing….we can take turns grabbing stuff for other people…..hehe

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.