fbpx

Flap Cat question for the mass

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Flap Cat question for the mass

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

Good luck on the owl, Laurie!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Yes indeed, good luck Laurie! He’s a handsome Owl!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I would also be willing to buy a flapcat from someone if they have buyers remorse as long as its not inflated $$$ as I have to deal with the crappy exchange rate on top of the customs fees so I automatically have to tack on at least another $60.00…I have been watching the store like a hawk for the past two weeks andd have passed up buying the male/ fledgie/ hatcher and curlie in the hopes of getting an oriental and a flap cat and they are the only two pieces I have missed. πŸ™„

* I guess I just wont leave the house until I score something awesome in the store :).

Congrats Drag0n!!! πŸ˜€
        I’d love to have one of those flappers!!! I don’t think you will have a bit of trouble selling if you decide you don’t want him…BUT, I am willing to bet you will LOVE him if you like kittehs!!! 8)

siberakh1
        Participant

If you love cats, you will probably love the flapper. πŸ™‚

However, if you did decide that he isn’t for you, there are definitely people here who missed out on him would would buy him off of you for what you paid to get him πŸ˜‰ *cough cough*.

Syn
          Participant

I just got mine, and it looks very close to the one on the right with the striped tail. If anyone got one with lots of orange, like the one on the left, I will be happy to trade. Of course I would be even happier to trade for the one with open eyes; that one has lots and lots of orange, and I missed it.

Mine finally came. It had lots of orange and the tail was stripey. Unfortunately…..not what I will be collecting. I just don’t think they are for me. So they are now off to my great forum friend (as well as my young oriental because he too was not to my liking). They will be loved and taken care of. Thanks for all of your all’s input, just ended up being not for me. (and yes, I love real life kittens, but I think it was the necklace that threw off my taste) πŸ˜•

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.