fbpx

First PYO Dragon… and one Winged Wolf..

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone First PYO Dragon… and one Winged Wolf..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    ladybrooklyn
    Participant

Well.. it’s official… my blasted camera decided to die today… ::sighs:: The lense hasn’t been opening every time I turned it on… so I was lightly knocking it on my desk.. then it would open and work. Well… did that just now… and now I can’t get a clear image… it’s all sorts of wonky!! So I guess I’ll show off what I can. πŸ˜‰

That guy was an Xmas present for a friend. πŸ˜€ He actually turned out to be hard to give up! πŸ˜†

And one of my PYO Wolves… working on her wings now… maybe I can get these three done today. πŸ˜€ Not that I’ll be able to share pics! ::cries::

LMK what you guys think. ^.^

ladybrooklyn
      Participant

That dragon is very pretty! I can see why you didn’t want to give him up. πŸ™‚

The wolf looks great so far too. I’d love to see what he looks like when you’re done.

Oh they look great!! I LOVE the wolf so far!

ladybrooklyn
        Participant

Thanks guys! πŸ˜€

The Brown wolf is almost done!! Just some metallic touchs I think…

And the two Grey wolves are getting close too…

ARGH and me without a camera! This is so wrong!!!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

oo I love the wolf too! She looks so soft and fuzzy and natural ^_^ I like the teal on the dragon’s wings too

Maria
            Participant

I really like that dragon, lady. He looks dark and secretive. Great color scheme. I’m surprised by how many different color schemes people can come up with to fit the blue eyes.

Skigod377
              Participant

Beautiful dragon! The green looks similar to mine and the gold looks great with it! I like the wolf, too. Great color! Are you gonna paint his nose black?

Lokie
                Participant

The dragon is pretty and the wolf looks like it is coming along nicely. Too bad about the camera πŸ™

That sucks about the camera. I really like the dragon. It has beautiful colors.

ladybrooklyn
                  Participant

Thanks guys!

Here’s hoping that either:

A.) Best Buy has a nice camera on sale…

Or…

B.) I sell a horse or SOMETHING so I can afford one soon!! πŸ˜†

I feel so LOST without it!!!

skigod377 wrote:

I like the wolf, too. Great color! Are you gonna paint his nose black?

Well… I keep forgetting to pastel the nose! πŸ˜† so it’s nothing yet… would it look best that way? or dark brown?

Skigod377
                    Participant

Just a different color, so it doesn’t dissapear into the face. You paint better than me. Dark brown would be cool, too.

ladybrooklyn
                      Participant

Alrighty… dark brown it is!

Here she is so far…

You can barely see it in the pics… but she has metallic green all down her wings… as well as bronze. I’ll take more (better) pics tonight… I just had to get one last night. πŸ˜€ She also has bronze running from the corners of her eyes… and a little bit of the green there too…

I can’t decide if her face needs another layer of darker pastels or not….

And then the sibling pair! ^.^ the darker one belongs to my friend… and the lighter one will most likely be a gift to my BF… since out of these three… she is his favorite.. and I’m ACTUALLY getting a reaction out of him when he sees her! πŸ˜†

Of course… neither of these two are done… but the dark one is close… I’m going to glaze on some dark blue over the dark grey on the back side of the wings… then add more of the interference blue… maybe a hint more purple…

You can barely see it… but that interference blue is all down the wings… and at the corners of the eyes as well…

They are coming along! I think the brown one is done… unless someone else sees somethign I should do to her. πŸ˜€

ladybrooklyn
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

You paint better than me.

Naw Ski… we are painting in two different mediums. πŸ˜€ you use Acrylics right?

I’m using pastels… totally different effect! πŸ˜€ One’s not better than the other. ^.^

Maria
                          Participant

Those are really beautiful, lady. Your experience painting horses shows. I especially love the one with peacock accents.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.