Fire Smoke Forecast Map

Home Forums Miscellany Community Fire Smoke Forecast Map

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Melody found this nifty map that shows where the fires are and where the smoke is heading for the next couple of days. Corvallis is not near any actual fires, but the smoke likes to hang out with us. Thank you for all the well wishes and concern! We appreciate it. We have peachy sky but the air in our factory is not bad.

http://firesmoke.ca/forecasts/current/?fbclid=IwAR1Svl3zbJHBIJklAwCzF24GrxO5eprG0kmRJ91O1zneocMHqF1rE8t3Y-0

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Wow.. a friend from Washington State was sending me pics of her yard and I couldn’t believe all the smoke from such a far distance! Stay safe my Western friends!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

laphon1
        Participant

This is what I’m seeing from my bedroom window the past couple of days.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

We finally started seeing smoke all the way here in MA. The sky is a light grey hue and you can literally look at the sun through the mist. Our air quality hasn’t been affected as of yet, but it still blows my mind the sheer distance the smoke has traveled. It’s very much like laphon’s photo above. Not quite as thick, but very similar. The sky looks dreary. I thought for a moment it was going to rain and when I saw the news they said what we were seeing was the smoke. SO crazy.

If anyone needs house filters or anything like that message me and I can check and see if I have them at my work and can mail them out to you. I’m sure every place on the west coast is sold out.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

VS
            Participant

So that’s why it was so grey this morning here in Chicago! I thought it odd when the weather claimed “sunny”. That’s sad. Be safe guys!

Susie
              Keymaster

To find out what your air quality is, try looking at purple air .com. You can look at air quality all over the world! But keep in mind that in places like Corvallis, the air currents are such that just a couple of miles away its vastly different. Right now the spot where the sensor is, five miles from the factory, has a high reading – but here at the factory I’m sure its not that high – we actually saw the sun peek through for a moment!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.