fbpx

Finished a huge rainbow dragon sculpture!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Finished a huge rainbow dragon sculpture!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

Hi everyone!

It’s been about a million years since I’ve posted art on here. Part of that is that I haven’t been doing much art, but I’ve also been avoiding the forum due to lack of money too πŸ˜› I finished my degree finally and have been looking for work, which should hopefully mean I can get more into windstone collecting again!

I finished school in august and have been sculpting up a storm since. I can’t find my old thread on here so figured I’d start a new one. My exciting project for a few months has been this dragon. He is way larger than I normally work, but I like how he turned out! I was hesitant to do scales, fur, feathers, AND fins on him but it made for an interesting raptor sort of look. I haven’t taken proper photos quite yet, but he was too fun not to share right away! He was painted in layers and layers of pearl ex, super expensive but so sparkly!

I need to give him a fancy name too! He’ll be going on etsy when I’ve taken actual photos of him

And then a few others I’ve made recently, all horses, of course!

Thanks for looking! I hope everyone is doing well, I’ve been trying to keep up more on the forum after dropping off for so long. I’ve missed so much!

Ferlin1984
      Participant

Those are incredible, great job,

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

The dragon is very cool! Love the feathers and his colors! Your horses look so real! Great stuff! And I also like that your hippocampus stands alone πŸ™‚ thanks for sharing!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Adaneth
          Participant

Nice work as always! Great to see you back and I hope the job hunt goes well! πŸ™‚

Nightcrow
            Participant

Wow, I *love* that unicorn!! What a gorgeous mane, and his feathering is just adorable and also very well done!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kim
              Blocked

Very nice pieces!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

scenceable
                Participant

thanks so much everyone <3

Latasha
                  Participant

Wow, I love that last horse… Very dramatic and strong… And that dapple-grey unicorn is stunning too! Your dragon is lovely too (unicorn lover here lol)

scenceable
                    Participant

Wow, I love that last horse… Very dramatic and strong… And that dapple-grey unicorn is stunning too! Your dragon is lovely too (unicorn lover here lol)

thank you! πŸ™‚ Unicorns are definitely my specialty, but I’d like to do more dragons here and there for some variety!

scenceable
                      Participant

I got some nicer photos of the rainbow dragon and another very colourful sculpture of mine. I really need to improve my indoor photography, it’s still so much easier to just take them outside!

thanks for looking! πŸ˜€

Marianne
                        Participant

Just wow! So nice.

Celestial Rainstorm
                          Participant

Oh wow! Those are stunning!

Finding happiness again.

scenceable
                            Participant

thanks everyone! πŸ˜€

Landipan
                              Participant

I love the colors you chose!!!

*Formerly meowmix101
                                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Maryanne
                                Participant

The dragon is really pretty (I love anything Dragon) ….but that white unicorn is stunning. It looks like you could reach out and pet her. Beautiful work!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.