fbpx

Finally finished my third dragon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Finally finished my third dragon!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

This one was just… reluctant! He took me the better part of a year, and I’m still not completely pleased with him, but time has run out — he’s a Christmas gift for my friend, so it’s time he was wrapped and mailed!

Her favorite colors are green and silver, so that’s what he is; I’ve been calling him “Malachite” in my head, though he’s really got too much blue for that.

These are really dreadful pictures; pretty much all the insane details are lost. (I’m really disappointed about the wings — he has interference on his wingfeathers that shades white-green-blue-violet, but you can’t see it at all here.) I’m hoping his new owner will send me some pics when she gets him, so I can update my gallery.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Mmloda
        Participant

Very neat, I like the colors on this fella… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Stephanie
          Participant

He looks great! I’m sure they’ll love him. πŸ™‚

Laurie
            Participant

I think he’s pretty…err handsome!! πŸ˜‰

Lokie
              Participant

I hope your friend loves it! πŸ™‚

Maria
                Participant

Great colors. I love the green on his small scales.

Wonderful! πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
                  Participant

I really like his face; it’s striking!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jasmine
                    Participant

I really like him!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.