fbpx

Few things to buy

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Few things to buy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Kasie
    Participant

I was going through the Cali dealers list today and found a few pieces ya’ll might want.
      Peacock male coiled
      Ruby Scratching
      Rainbow Emp $295.00
      Ruby Emp $295.00

The place is called Ed & Linda’s place in Clearlake Ca. and the # is 707-994-2905

Kasie
      Participant

kitsunelady
        Participant

Do they ship, or do you have to pick them up? I dunno where Clearlake is, but I do have a friend in CA…hmm…

Kasie
          Participant

If I remeber correctly, I think she said they would ship.

Cool! Thanks! I really would LOVE to have the Ruby Emp. I dont have one yet.

Are these guys Mint with Box? Did they mention that by chance do you know? πŸ™‚

Thanks again for the info!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Mmloda
            Participant

Thanks…AdaraSky…I am also wondering if they have the original boxes for the emperors… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Kasie
              Participant

Not too sure about the boxes or being mint. Sorry

Maria
                Participant

Wow, a rainbow emp for less than $300? I bet he’ll be gone in a jiffy.

Bob

Clearlake is in Northereb CA. I go there once a year in August for a retreat wekekend. My best friend growing up had a family house there. The family woudl take differente weekends to get the house. I got to go a few times. I don’t think most people up there would care about Widnstones which is why they are still there. I would say if you want them, get them now. Summer is a BIG time for famlies to head there and they might now be there after May or so

Mmloda
                    Participant

I just called the store and ahe does not have any of the boxes….she will ship tho….

So I am wondering if anyone who lives in CA or nearby might be willing to make a trip up there to pick somthing up for me…. πŸ˜€
                      I am just really worried about having an emperor shipped to Canada without the original box…. πŸ˜• By a non forum memeber…. πŸ˜•

If anyone is able to go up there please PM me and I would pay you for the dragon before hand… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Laurie
                      Participant

Ugh I wish I could afford that rainbow emperor πŸ˜₯

AdaraSky wrote:

Thanks Adara πŸ™‚

Hmm….mmloda, did they still have the ruby one? Do you know?

purpledoggy wrote:

Ugh I wish I could afford that rainbow emperor πŸ˜₯

Yeah, he is sooo gorgeous! I got mine last year from Canada. He cost me with shipping ALMOST $500! EEK. Ohhh well…but at least I had got him. He’s STILL in his box…BUT I have him 😯 πŸ˜† . I have to make room for him, poor guy 😯 πŸ˜• ! Well, thats partially why I am selling alot of my other rare and LE Windstones, as much as I DONT want to πŸ˜• πŸ™ . Ohhhh well.

Mmloda
                        Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

AdaraSky wrote:

Thanks Adara πŸ™‚

Hmm….mmloda, did they still have the ruby one? Do you know?

I believe she did…. πŸ˜€

Marzena

darjeb
                          Participant

I got lucky a few years ago when one of the Windstone dealers had a 25% off sale and I got the b/g, ruby and rainbow emperors for $224 each and the b/g, ruby and rainbow fledglings for about $56.25 (I think) each along with free shipping – can’t beat a deal like that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.