fbpx

Ferret Color

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Ferret Color

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

Hi Melody, I loved the ferret crouching griffin chick on Ebay, but alas I did not win her. Do you plan on making any more ferret color sculptures? Ferrets are awesome and I’ve love a Windstone with a little ferret mask, thanks!

Kujacker
      Participant

Wow. I didn’t even notice him. I would have missed him completely if you didn’t bring this up. I love ferrets. One is asleep next to me right now!

I’d like to see it on a larger sculpt.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I thought that chick was adorable as well, but I am broke still from the con. I’d love to see more ferret colorations as well ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

I’d love to see the male griffin in dark masked sable ferret colors. Or even a unicorn might be good looking.

Melody
            Keymaster

I love ferret markings, this one was more golden colored than an domestic ferret , more like a Black footed ferret.
              How bout a ferret colored Oriental? I based the body shape of the orientals on ferrets.

Heather
              Participant

Ooo, Black Footed ferrets are lovely too! A ferret Oriental would be my dream… I can totally see how the lithe body of an Oriental dragon is like the body of a ferret. I wonder if Orientals sleep curled up in balls like ferrets do….

Jasmine
                Participant

I love ferret markings, this one was more golden colored than an domestic ferret , more like a Black footed ferret.
                  How bout a ferret colored Oriental? I based the body shape of the orientals on ferrets.

Yes, yes, yes!!! Please 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.