fbpx

Ferocious Fledgling up for offers

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Ferocious Fledgling up for offers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Syn
    Participant

This is the Tiger Test Paint #2. He comes with his COA, his attached tag, and his original packaging and box. HE is in mint condition, but his base got a spot of paint knocked off from moving him around on the stones for pictures (see the lower edge of the felt picture).

He sold for $405 plus shipping, so I am asking at least $420 plus shipping for him. And yes, I do take payments.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

*drool*!!! Hes gorgeous Syn! I love his stripes! I’m sorry you are selling but I’m happy for whomever gets to bring him home. You should totally submit one of those to the calendar project

Syn
        Participant

It is a case of too much of a good thing; I have three Tiger Fledglings. This one looks quite a lot like one of the others, and he was also the least expensive; so I thought he might be the easiest to sell. 😉

I just added his minimum asking price up above and a picture of his COA too.

He is beautiful!! I would love him, but unfortunately I can’t afford him right now… If he is still up for sale in a couple weeks I will definately PM you 😉

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

He is lovely but I have a surplus of Tiger fledgies myself(I have two). I’m sure someone will snap him up though since Tigers arent available secondhand much.

Syn
            Participant

Just so everyone knows, this little guy can be considered “off the market.” I have several offers for him and will be accepting one of them. I wish I had one for everyone; maybe squeaks to Melody would bring some more to eBay.

*giggle* … I love the sketch! “growls” ^_^

Azurielle
              Participant

sigh. missed again!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.