fbpx

Fennecs in store soon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Fennecs in store soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

WOW, I figured they’d be $50 or $60 bucks. I hadn’t planned on getting one. But for $28? And they’re light enough to come first class mail, so shipping to me was only $2? Heck yeah! I’m so super excited their price is low 😀

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Hoooooray! I got one! I can hardly wait to see if he is as “sqee-able” in real life as he is in pix! *bounces excitedly with impatience…*

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

Lokie
        Participant

I can not wait to receive my little walnut fox!

Is it here yet? *checks mailbox* No. =( Is it here yet? *checks mailbox* No. =( ….. LOL

Carolyn
          Participant

I ordered one , couldn’t resist . I love foxes . I love price . Yes . It will be a precious thing . Small and sweet .

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Yay! A Windstone I can actually afford right now lol. Can’t wait to get mine. He’s so cute I could just squish him :bigsmile: !

Arlla
              Participant

I’m surprised these guys didn’t sell out in minutes!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Lokie
                Participant

Is it here yet? *checks mailbox* No. Darn. Maybe tomorrow =P

I’m surprised these guys didn’t sell out in minutes!

I’m kind of surprised as well…

Actually, I’m really surprised the young poads are still in stock (they are so freaking cute in person, even cuter than the photos) as well as the gothic uni (although the color scheme isn’t my fav, the sculpt itself is awesome). Not that I’m complaining. Because the pieces lingered a while, I was able to get one.

siberakh1
                  Participant

…. and the Fennecs are landing! Mine just arrived this morning, along with my pyo swap blank! w00t! So cute!

I’m glad they stuck around a little bit. It allows those that want one to get one, and I really wasn’t willing to stay up until midnight that night just to order a Fennec (I was falling asleep after being on the road for 2 weeks and all the driving I had to do!).

Now to just get a few other items in the store that have lingered, as free funds come in….

Syn
                    Participant

I just opened mine, and I must say he is just adorable; I can’t wait for more colors. 🙂 Your new stamping machine works quite well too, very nice and very clear.

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Can’t wait for mine to get here! X3~

Lokie
                        Participant

Ah, my Mr. Walnut arrived and he did not disappoint. Love him! =)

EEE!! He’s here, he’s here! I LOVE HIM!!! Sooo adorable!! *squee* <333

SilverDragon
                          Participant

Yay! I ordered mine yesterday. Can’t wait to get him.

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                            Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Carolyn
                            Participant

I got mine and it’s so sweet and tiny . I’m addicted to pebble creatures now .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.