FEBRUARY 2019 PIF [pay it forward] MEMBER RAFFLE

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles FEBRUARY 2019 PIF [pay it forward] MEMBER RAFFLE

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  etruscan 6 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

etruscan
    Participant

I was the lucky winner of the January PIF raffle, so now it is my turn to Pay It Forward!

*~*~*~*~*
    Firstly, The Rules:

The host for the month decides what they wish to gift, must be Windstone related, the price range is entirely up to you so keep this in mind when entering the raffles.

Winner of the month then pays it forward the following month.

They then post a photo by 7th of month, accept entries until end of month, draw at the end of the month, and ship out to the winner as soon as they can.

No limit to how many months you can enter, even if you have previously won. This is not related to Melody’s raffle, so does not affect your ability to enter that one. We want this to keep going. Last time we reached one year.

Thanks for playing. Thank you for your generosity. Let’s have a little fun!
    *~*~*~*~*

The February raffle prize is a unicorn print by Melody.

The print is 17″ x 21″. It is wrapped in plastic with a cardboard backing and is in good condition. It should look great when matted and framed!

If you would like to enter this raffle, please post a message here or send a PM to me.
    ** Don’t forget that February only has 28 days! I will be drawing the winner on February 28. **

Attachments:

Bodancia
    Participant

OOooooooooooooooo – beeutiful! Please enter me in this one! Thanks!

Would love to find: Tigerheart Mother Unicorn; Summer Leaf Mother Pegasus; Night's Fire Male Dragon

Bodine
    Participant

AHHH!A PRINT!How awesome😍 I am in,in,in!
    Thank you for carrying on the member PIF and a special thanks for your generosity.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. GBYU.)

etruscan
    Participant

OOooooooooooooooo – beeutiful! Please enter me in this one! Thanks!

Got it – thanks.

Natasha
    Participant

Oh, how lovely! Please enter me. He’d look good in our “night gallery” which is the dorky name we’ve given our hallway/art wall. DORKS.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    ANY Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching & Sitting Chicks
    UNIS:
    Youngs- Tain, Giraffe, Snow Leopard TP or GB
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Autumn, Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
    Participant

Oh, how lovely! Please enter me. He’d look good in our “night gallery” which is the dorky name we’ve given our hallway/art wall. DORKS.

You’re in!

etruscan
    Participant

Bump!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.