fbpx

Featured Fuzzy July 2009: Grizzly Fuzzy

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Featured Fuzzy July 2009: Grizzly Fuzzy

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Pam

Fuzzies aren’t necessarily monthly. Most aren’t actually. If a fuzzy is only available for a certain time, Susie will let you know. Grizzly fuzzies are not a monthly special, though they have a strong preference for grizzly bears (and lions) ๐Ÿ˜‰

I try to feature a new fuzzy every month, but most of the time that featured fuzzy will be available for several months after its “featured month” or just until we run out. A lot of them are available even before they are featured here. Confused yet?

Susie
      Keymaster

The Windstone Department of Phuzziology features different breeds in order to tell you all about them. When we have a lot of them profiled, we shall have a whole Fuzzy Field Guide! Then you can identify your Fuzzy Friends.

machineguts
        Participant

Okay, those are DEFINITELY my favorite breed of Fuzzy! ๐Ÿ˜€

I wonder if it’s possible to request a certain kind of fuzzy?

When I ordered my gold lap I put “Love Fuzzy! Please send a gold fuzzball to match this dragon!”

LOL

I wonder if requesting is even allowed….if one of the grizzly fuzzies tags along though I’ll be psyched!!

machineguts
          Participant

Me too, they are sooo cute! And the pics of them gradually slithering onto the Grizzly are beyond adorable LOL! ๐Ÿ˜†

Dragons4Life wrote:

I wonder if it’s possible to request a certain kind of fuzzy?

When I ordered my gold lap I put “Love Fuzzy! Please send a gold fuzzball to match this dragon!”

LOL

I wonder if requesting is even allowed….if one of the grizzly fuzzies tags along though I’ll be psyched!!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.