Featured Fuzzy February 2009: Valentine Fuzzy

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Featured Fuzzy February 2009: Valentine Fuzzy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pam

Pam

Featured Fuzzy February 2009: Valentine Fuzzy

The “Valentine Fuzzy” is a sweetheart with rich long red fur, sparkly eyes, and a big heart. He wants to Be Your Fuzzy Valentine and to share your box of chocolates! But be watchful of your Valentine goodies with one of these in the house. Don’t be surprised if you find one hiding in the box of bonbons, curled into an empty paper cup. This is a domestic show fuzzy recently developed here at the Windstone Phuzziology Department. Characteristic of this breed is their luxurious long red fur, sparkly blue, green, yellow, or pink eyes, and an incredibly loving nature. Valentine Fuzzies grow to be about 6 inches in length. They are the perfect Valentine gift!

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Cuuuuuttttteeee!!! and I missed ’em *pout* just like I missed the super fuzzies *double pout*

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Maria
          Participant

Ooh, I like the eyes. Mine is still in transit.

siberakh1
            Participant

Yay! Mine arrived today! 😀 My Fuzzy Valentine has two blue eyes!

My case and memory card came in the mail today, but not the camera? :scratch: I guess the camera is shipping separately, but I should have it by the weekend.

Maria
              Participant

I got mine yesterday with my Parliament of Owls! Its eyes are green.
                Thank you, Susie and co.!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.