fbpx

Featured Fuzzy April 2009: Sweet Grape Fuzzy

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Featured Fuzzy April 2009: Sweet Grape Fuzzy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Pam

Pam

Featured Fuzzy April 2009: Sweet Grape Fuzzy

A silky, short-haired domestic fuzzy, the Sweet Grape fuzzy is about 3-4 inches long. Their eyes are typically blue, magenta or violet, but can occasionally be green, brown, or tan. Affectionately called a “grape worm”, this Fuzzy is known for it’s affinity for the color and flavor of purple! They have inhabited the grape vineyards and fruit bowls of cultures around the globe for centuries.
        We believe that the mottled lavender color of this species is achieved by it’s diet of purple foods. Have you ever noticed that the grape lollipop, jelly bean, or gummy bear left for months in the bottom of the candy dish eventually disappears? This little fellow is responsible! You’ll find them anywhere there is something purple-colored or grape-flavored.

Laurie
        Participant

my grape fuzzy has 2 different color eyes!! and boy..she almost jumped off the shelf when I was reading this when she saw her vinemates? I had to rescue her and put her back after some lovin so she wouldn’t hurt herself!!

Grape Fuzzy? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
          Mine was red! ๐Ÿ˜• LOL :scratch:

Mmloda
          Participant

Ohh those are sooooooooooo cute…and i missed them… ๐Ÿ™

So what do the May Fuzzies look like?

Marzena

Susie
            Keymaster

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Grape Fuzzy? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

We are sorry to have created any confusion. We are trying to add to the Fuzzy Field Guide every month, featuring a different breed of Fuzzy. The Featured Fuzzy will usually be a breed that is already in circulation. The Sweet Grape Fuzzies, for example, traveled with Amethyst Curled Dragons (naturally!). Fuzzies leaving Windstone each day can be of nearly any variety unless we are having a Fuzzy Special where a special variety is available for a limited time (like the Pacific Northwest Super Fuzzies were, and the Be My Fuzzy Valentine Fuzzies were). We hope to eventually have an entire Field Guide to Fuzzies so that you can look up the breeds that you have, and learn a little more about them.

Laurie
              Participant

Susie wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Grape Fuzzy? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

We are sorry to have created any confusion. We are trying to add to the Fuzzy Field Guide every month, featuring a different breed of Fuzzy. The Featured Fuzzy will usually be a breed that is already in circulation. The Sweet Grape Fuzzies, for example, traveled with Amethyst Curled Dragons (naturally!). Fuzzies leaving Windstone each day can be of nearly any variety unless we are having a Fuzzy Special where a special variety is available for a limited time (like the Pacific Northwest Super Fuzzies were, and the Be My Fuzzy Valentine Fuzzies were). We hope to eventually have an entire Field Guide to Fuzzies so that you can look up the breeds that you have, and learn a little more about them.

What are the long haired fuzzies that seem to like to travel with the bears? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜‰

Susie
                Keymaster

Quote:

What are the long haired fuzzies that seem to like to travel with the bears?

Awww! Perhaps we should feature those next! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ahhhh. Now I get it Susie! Thanks. I guess I just hadn’t ordered anythign when they were out and about at the factory. ๐Ÿ˜€
                  I have quite a few Fuzzies here…So many different colors, I hope they do not mate…Someone mentioned that in another thread. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I ordered the amethyst curlie and forgot to ask for the fuzzy ๐Ÿ™„

Maria
                  Participant

That’s a pretty color for a fuzzy. They do love their sweets. ๐Ÿ˜†

i was lookin at this and wondered what that tapping was in the cabinet
                    LOL mine was tappin his black eyes on the glass wanting a better look…or was he fighting with the black one near by? i dunoo

he must of been sharing candy while traveling with that limited armadillo i got kyrin ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.