Favorite holiday songs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Favorite holiday songs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Catriona
    Participant

What’s yours.mine are. Oh Holly night sung by josh Groban. Silent night is a childhood favorite. And the Christmas shoes. Always makes me cry.

I love Halloween πŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love πŸ’• to write stories and draw.

Melody
      Keymaster

Linus and Lucy.

Bodine
        Participant

Linus and Lucy.

Peanuts!Everytime I hear that tune it makes me happy and I find myself wobbling my head to the tune.πŸ˜†
          The Eagle’s version of “Please Come Home For Christmas”

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Catriona
          Participant

I forgot silver bells and Susie snowflake. Hard rock coco and Joe. Hard the last to as a child on tv. Anyone know them. I watch Charlie brown Christmas every year. I listen to the radio and it plays Christmas music. Here’s one I love be but the title I don’t know . It’s about a wonderful toy that as the lyrics say. I never knew what it was . I guess I never will. It’s a cute song that make me smile.

I love Halloween πŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love πŸ’• to write stories and draw.

Catriona
            Participant

I discovered the song. The marvelous toy. I just love it.

pipsxlch
              Participant

I’ve always thought the traditional hymns were some of the most beautiful music in existence. My family were not churchgoers at all, but the old hymns just moved me even as a small child, as music not the message. I have always particularly loved Greensleeves, or What Child Is This as a hymn. Andrea Bocelli’s O Holy Night sends a shiver up my spine. Not a Christmas one really, but Straight No Chaser’s Hallelujah also.

For fun, I enjoy Linus and Lucy also. Plus gotta love The Grinch. The Dawhoo Doray song from that show too.

Catriona
                Participant

I love the Grinch song. I have always loved watching it and Boris Karloff voice. The radio just played the chipmunk song. Apart of my childhood too.
                  The Grinch, Charlie Brown, Rudolph and Frosty. I still watch them. I’m over 50.

laphon1
                  Participant

I discovered the song. The marvelous toy. I just love it.

By the Chad Mitchell Trio

Catriona
                    Participant

I love Thurl Ravenscroft who sang the Grinch song. He was Tony the tiger voice too. He was a wonderful singer

Catriona
                      Participant

I love Christmas song too. Chestnuts on a open fire .

VS
                        Participant

Any holiday songs by Straight No Chaser. Gives you a good laugh. Especially “The Christmas Can-Can”!

laphon1
                          Participant

The Bobs have a song called β€œFifty Kilowatt Tree” that cracks me up every time.

Catriona
                            Participant

The Christmas Shoes is a beautiful song by Needing. It makes you think about what’s important about Christmas and life. It was on the radio and listening to it I just love it.

Catriona
                              Participant

Newsong sang Christmas Shoes.

Catriona
                                Participant

Santa Baby sung by Eartha Kitt who could Santa to give her anything she wanted. Lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.