fbpx

favorite cocktail :D

Home Forums Miscellany Food favorite cocktail :D

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

Grayfire_artz
      Participant

all right so i was wondering what everyones favorite cocktails are and wondering if you all would be interested in recipe swaps ๐Ÿ˜€

for me i don’t drink cocktails enough to know what i like…but i love sailor jerry’s rum oooh goodness i do and i swear it amazing with crackers cheese and humus.

other alcohols i like would be

jagermiester
        creme de minth
        and probably more i can’t remember ๐Ÿ˜€ that and i love cooking deserts with boooz oh dear lord the deserts you can make ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
        Participant

Mi’s White Russians
          3/4 gal. of milk
          1/3 pint of “Pure Grain”/190p
          1/2 bottle of Kahlua[large bottle]
          mix it well and put in your freezer about five hours so it is slushy.Stir it,pour it and enjoy it.Please,do not drink and drive after drinking some of this. ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Elena
          Participant

Had this one night and loved it

Iridium
            1/4 Blue Curaco
            3/4 Gingerale or Sprite (any white fizzy pop works)

You can change the ratio depending on how much Blue Curaco you like (or how fast you want to get drunk ๐Ÿ˜ˆ )

Leigha
            Participant

I love apple martinis, but I don’t know how to make them. My roommate does though, maybe I’ll get him to write it down for me.

Lesee….. See if I can think of some I’ve made up, or otherwise liked (hey, used to be a bartender, here…)

Um one I made up:

equal parts amaretto and green sourpuss
              sprite/7up
              Mix to the taste ratio you prefer, I liked the regular sized glass to the 1oz of (total) alcohol sort of deal. You can mix and match the ratios as you will… it kinda sounds gross but it’s SOOOO GOOD.

Apple Pie drink (or without the sprite it’s a shot)
              equal parts butterscotch ripple schnapps, and green sourpuss (1/2oz to 1/2oz or whatever amount you’re making)
              sprite or 7up
              ice
              cinnamon

mix the booze and the pop, with ice, then sprinkle the cinnamon on top. FOR GOD SAKE DO NOT MIX ONCE THE CINNAMON IS ON!!! IT WILL EXPLODE (yeah, experience ๐Ÿ˜ณ It was actually kind of cool, but ruined my drink)! You can probably mix the cinnamon in with the shot (as it has no pop/ice in it) but I like it better just on top.

Butterfinger

equal parts butter ripple schnapps and baileys (it’s good with the caramel baileys or the original)
              milk

mix the ratio you want (hey if you want 4oz of booze to 1oz of milk, that’s your choice, right? LOL) and enjoy. If you’re not badly lactose intolerant (I get nauseated, but not really sick from it), I find that it tastes good with vanilla soy or vanilla almond milk as well. But the baileys still has lactose in it, so be forewarned.

Oh I probably have a few others kicking around somewhere, but I’m having trouble remembering what day it is, much less drink recipes. ๐Ÿ™„

foxfeather wrote:

Had this one night and loved it

Iridium
              1/4 Blue Curaco
              3/4 Gingerale or Sprite (any white fizzy pop works)

You can change the ratio depending on how much Blue Curaco you like (or how fast you want to get drunk ๐Ÿ˜ˆ )

Tank this and add some red sour puss, here its called Holy Water, but it tastes like cool-aid.

For me unless its got tequila in it I dont really drink it.

Bodine
              Participant

ooohh yeah,Tequila Slammers! ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

etruscan
                Participant

Gin and tonic, but is that considered a cocktail?

siberakh1
                  Participant

etruscan wrote:

Gin and tonic, but is that considered a cocktail?

Nope. A mixed drink, but not a cocktail. ๐Ÿ™‚ (love Gin and Tonic’s btw, but I’m a fan of Gin).

Grayfire_artz
                    Participant

ooooh i love mojitos!!!!!!!!!!!

bodine6127 wrote:

ooohh yeah,Tequila Slammers! ๐Ÿ˜€

Never had one, or even heard of one, LOL, I had to google it. I tend to drink tequila sunrises.

Hannah
                      Participant

I always like Gin and Ginger Ale with lemon in the summer time. I don’t exactly have a recipe for it, it’s just as much Gin as you want, and as much Ginger Ale as you want, and a spritz of lemon added ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s a nice crisp summertime drink, like Gin and Tonic but sweeter.

I’ve also always been a fan of a Singapore Sling –

1/2 oz grenadine syrup
                        1 oz gin
                        sweet and sour mix
                        club soda
                        1/2 oz cherry brandy

Pour grenadine into the bottom of a collins glass, and fill with ice. Add gin, and almost-fill with equal parts of sweet and sour and chilled soda. Top with cherry brandy, and serve unstirred, garnished with a cherry.

(I totally stole that from another website :lol:) It reminds me of an adult Shirley Temple, and I used to loooove getting those when I was little!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.