fbpx

Fantasy Wolves 8/16/17 Grab Bag SHOW OFF Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Wolves 8/16/17 Grab Bag SHOW OFF Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Linda, I changed devices and was able to see your pictures. You got a lovely wolf with feathers!  Good luck with a trade. Personally, I really like Melody’s feather design on the wolves. They look great on the Young Units as well.

Whoa! chibishiro12! That’s an awesome wolf. If I get a silhouette that catches your eye, I’d love to trade with you!! He’s so dark and mysterious.

Natasha, your mom got a really cool wolf! I can’t stop staring at it!  I hadn’t noticed that one in the pics anywhere. It reminds me of bark peeling off a tree

Congrats to you and your Hubby, Fatalbeauty! Nice wolves. Do you display your collection together? It’s nice that your wolves are both so different, if you do. I particularly like your Autumn Leaf wolf!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Natasha
      Participant

There have been so many pretty ones! I can’t wait til Monday!!!! This is really a case of them being so much prettier in person. I actually found my mom’s in the class pics by matching up the placement of his Parkin info. He’s in the Third pic, second from the right. She missed him because in the pic, he looks black & white. It’s completely washed out. She says in person he’s incredibly vivid.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Shotzy11
        Participant

My wolf arrived yesterday…. he’s the one in the last class picture top row third from the right. He is a silhouette with wolves running through the trees and birds in the branches. Brown and blacks (he has a dark face). Really like him but was hoping for a silhouette with more colors (sunset coloring)- so if anybody gets one they want to trade please let me know. I’ll get some pictures of my guy later today I hope.

tig3r06
          Participant

He almost looks like the chrysanthemum tattoo i have, so maybe a hybrid chrysanthemum? He’s very pretty!

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

Ooooo Nice! Can’t wait to see more of him!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Natasha
              Participant

Very cool, Tig3r. I’ll tell her. I swear she has the best Grab Bag luck!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                Gothic - Mahogany

tig3r06
                Participant

Youre welcome! If i get a woof i just hope to get one you or rylorien love so i can trade 😊

Natasha
                  Participant

Do you mean my mom’s? She’s planning on keeping him.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    Gothic - Mahogany

tig3r06
                    Participant

Oh no not your moms, the baby uni you said you would maybe trade for the right wolf 😉.

Natasha
                      Participant

oh DUH. Yes of course. Can you tell I’m tired from packing? 😂

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

tig3r06
                        Participant

No worries 😄

Mary
                          Participant

The wolves are all so pretty.  FatalBeauty’s is my favorite so far, but also like Betrluk1 BF’s wolf.

Mine won’t show up until Wednesday, but I’m hoping for a mosaic or silhouette sunrise/sunset wolf.

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

In Honor of Today’s Solar Eclipse, and because I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT another GB Wolfie, I’m having a special 12-hour Sale to get funds to get another GB Wolf from the Store before they sell out.

Please check out my Classified and help me get another GB Wolfie! https://windstoneeditions.com/members/ela_hara/listings/view/2150/12-hour-solar-eclipse-sale-today-august-21st-only/

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

Good luck Ela_Hara!!! I hope you can get another one! I rehomed a couple of Lap dragons to do just that.

Well, it’s a new week and I can’t wait to see what shows up!

…only 19 wolves left!  Can someone stop by and take my credit card from me and cut it up? I am so tempted to order another one.

StormDancer
                                Participant

Mine came in today, a beautiful orange sunset with foxes and ravens on him. I love him but there were a few I loved more so he will be posted up for possible trade.

Looking for:
                                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 238 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.