fbpx

Fantasy Wolves 8/16/17 Grab Bag SHOW OFF Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Wolves 8/16/17 Grab Bag SHOW OFF Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Thanks!!  Yes, it was in the pile of “i would like to see more of it” He looks great with my black and white GBs ( theres a mixture of poads, pebbles, and unicorns….all black and white, so this guy fits right in!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

StormDancer
      Participant

Man Tig3r I am sorry to hear that. But once again I am impressed with the kindness and customer  care that Windstone shows.

I’m loving every ones wolves, the attention and detail in them is beautiful!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Mary
        Participant

Oh no, Tig3r06.  Sorry to hear that, but glad that Windstone took care of the problem so quickly.  I had something similar happen with UPS once.  I was on my computer looking out the front window waiting for some fishing rods I’d ordered, saw a UPS truck drive past my house, then got an email saying “your package was delivered”.  Went outside to look & nothing.  Called UPS to ask what was going on as no UPS truck stopped at my house, they told me maybe the package was left at a neighbor’s house & I should check there.   Checked with both neighbors who didn’t get any packages left for me, & got back to UPS which then told me to file a claim with the merchant.  Merchant was great and immediately sent out a replacement.  Original package never did show up, so I dont’ know if the UPS driver needed some new fishing gear or if they left it at the wrong house & somebody else kept it.

Anyways, glad to hear you’ve got another woof on its way & hope you get a favorite.

Mary
          Participant

Pretty woof, Angelika Zen!  I usually don’t like leaf ones but she’s stunning with the silver against the black

etruscan
            Participant

I wasn’t sure what kind of wolf I wanted from this batch, or even whether I wanted a fantasy wolf, but this guy is very pretty.  He is mostly black and gold with a leaf pattern.  He has gold eyes and brightly colored details, including a ladybug:

tig3r06
              Participant

Congrats on all the new woofs showing up!  They’re all so pretty!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Very Pretty Wolf, etruscan!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

JynXx
                  Participant

Thanks to my boyfriend and an awesome friend, I received these two gorgeous Wolves! I wasn’t really expecting much from this Grab, but I can’t stop looking at them!!

The Sunrise Wolf has a mare and her foal painted on her rump, and a small flock of birds on her back

The Mosaic Wolf is a stunning blend of mahogany and green color-shift mixed with other colors

They’re both up for trade, and I’m open to offers of other Wolves from this Grab, but I’ll be picky.

The Wolf that isn’t traded, I will sell for best offer.

Thanks Ms Melody for painting such beautiful things, and sharing with us!! ♥

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                    ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                    ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                    ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                    ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                    ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                    ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Both Wolves are AWESOME JynXx!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

JynXx
                      Participant

Thanks, Ela_Hara!! 🙂

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                        ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                        ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                        ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                        ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                        ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                        ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

jmoore
                        Participant

Wolf #3 arrived today!  He’s a wintery silhouette with foxes, complete with foxy footprints.

Natasha
                          Participant

What a stunner, JMoore! I’m so jealous of all these gorgeous silhouettes. I really hope I get at least one I like on Monday.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                            Participant

Jmoore, yours is my fav silhouette so far 😍  congrats!

Matty
                              Participant

Congratulations everyone on receiving such beautiful foxes! My Wolf is peacefully sitting next to me at the moment looking out my patio at my plants out there. I think each Grab Bag batch is getting more fantastic with each one released.

jmoore
                                Participant

Thank you!  I was happy to get silhouettes for all three, although I really like dashesndots’ rainbow fish scale one and the ones that look like koi ponds.  Thank you everyone for posting pictures!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 238 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.