Fantastic Beasts!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Fantastic Beasts!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Was an amazing movie! I love Rowling’s stuff and general fantasy beasties so I had a hunch it would be up my alley and at the very least, cute. I was happy to find that it /was/ cute as well as clever, character driven, emotionally charged, and left me wanting more. Luckily there a sequels to follow. I’ve hardly loved an on-screen character as much as I love Newt!

What did you think of the film (no spoilers)! Or do you plan to see it? I’m eager to own a copy!

Landipan
      Participant

I haven’t seen it yet but I definitely will! Alison Sudol, who plays Queenie, is one of my favorite singers!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Jasmine
        Participant

I didn’t know she was a singer! She’s great! She did well acting too. Her character was super charming. *u* But oh man, they all were!

Suzanne-Marie
          Participant

Please can anyone tell me the movie name??

Landipan
            Participant

The movie is called Fantastic Beasts and where to find them. It’s a Harry Potter spin off! ^_^

And yes, Alison is a gorgeous singer, I love so so many of her songs and I believe she’s been working on her new album recently. I can’t wait to see how she did with acting! Though I hope this new acting career doesn’t distract her too much from her music.;)

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

If I don’t get a chance to see it, I’ll definitely get the DVD when it comes out. 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.