Fancy Fuzzy Fun (photos!)

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Fancy Fuzzy Fun (photos!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I hope this is the right place for this!

I am now the proud, uhhh, cohabitor (Owner? Mother?) of two darling SugarPlum Poads (Name of Cersei and Jaime), and I quickly discovered upon Cersei’s arrival to our home yesterday that poads apparently, when they are in groups of two or more, get up to all kinds of trouble.

For instance, I discovered them ‘feathering their nest’ will all kinds of loot- apparently my Sugarplums like shiny things that are also colored like them.

Photobucket

AND they can make a real mess of things.

Photobucket

But what takes the cake was the arrival of the fuzzies today with our darling new lavender pearl fledge. I leave the room for one minute and return to this.

Photobucket

I’m not sure how I feel about the “Poadhawk” look. What do you all think? Sorry for the bad pics, it’s snowing out and the light is awful inside but I wanted to share!

Falcolf
    Participant

Poadhawk look ftw! Those are some stylin’ poads!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Susie
      Keymaster

The weather outside is frightful!
        But inside its so delightful!
        … covered in nice warm fuzzies!
        Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Melody
        Keymaster

Wow, those are some FANCY fuzzies!!

I think my fancy poads are in love with fancy fuzzies!

Let it poad, let it poad, let it poad?

I didn’t have any idea that poads were so funny when I decided I wanted to adopt some, or so mischievous! Melody, is this normal for poads to like shiny things? Or is it a byproduct of our house being FILLED with an abundance thereof? Or both!?

Is there a Love, Poad page? This could prove to be a long and dangerous venture!

Falcolf
          Participant

According to Fuzzy Facts they like shinies! 😀 XD

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Poad poop can be used to make lovely necklaces as well if I recall ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

According to Fuzzy Facts they like shinies! 😀 XD

Excellent!

Poad poop can be used to make lovely necklaces as well if I recall ^_^

That’s ASTOUNDING! I have to wonder if I’ve seen…. their poo yet XD They seem to be well behaved for the most part. The dragons are ignoring their presence, however. As if poads are too silly (or perhaps too pretty) for dragons to pay them heed. Maybe they’ll like them better if they …poop… more… XD

Hmmmmm…..Mel came to live with us and he thinks he is Moms new “favorite” …….boy are we gonna show him something when he sees how silly he looks with the Fuzbies Kissing Him!!

The Fuzby Twins are making there way to his face and he is VERY Unimpressed!!! Flame figures he can beat em both if he takes a shortcut across Mel’s neck, the wee ones just wanna whisper to him to “sit still and they’ll only pick on you for a few minutes!! hehe”

Little Toad sits snugly in Mel’s tail and thinks this is the BEST GAME EVER while his brother and sister make soft popping sounds that are remarkably close to chuckles.

Mom is looking on…certain that the kids and the fuzbies are all SAFE from the big fella and you know what she is thinking…….You look really foolish MEL and I think you need to remember that WE (POADS) ARE MOMS FAVORITE and the our little FUZBY ARMY grows larger all the time and they will kiss you and smother you with affection repeatedly if need be. You really are a stunning fellow though but it is time to go back up on your shelf and remember who is #1 in this house!! 🙂

HELP!!!
              100_4685_zpsddcb1912

PLEASE!!!
              100_4684_zps4dd15ebc

Hmmmmm…..Mel came to live with us and he thinks he is Moms new “favorite” …….boy are we gonna show him something when he sees how silly he looks with the Fuzbies Kissing Him!!

The Fuzby Twins are making there way to his face and he is VERY Unimpressed!!! Flame figures he can beat em both if he takes a shortcut across Mel’s neck, the wee ones just wanna whisper to him to “sit still and they’ll only pick on you for a few minutes!! hehe”

Little Toad sits snugly in Mel’s tail and thinks this is the BEST GAME EVER while his brother and sister make soft popping sounds that are remarkably close to chuckles.

Mom is looking on…certain that the kids and the fuzbies are all SAFE from the big fella and you know what she is thinking…….You look really foolish MEL and I think you need to remember that WE (POADS) ARE MOMS FAVORITE and the our little FUZBY ARMY grows larger all the time and they will kiss you and smother you with affection repeatedly if need be. You really are a stunning fellow though but it is time to go back up on your shelf and remember who is #1 in this house!! 🙂

HELP!!!
              100_4685_zpsddcb1912

PLEASE!!!
              100_4684_zps4dd15ebc

OMG your poads! I LOVE their colors D: D: D:

Whoops the forum double posted there!

Thanks, they are my little lovelies for sure. I adore my Poads!! 🙂

Bodine
              Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic …an den,an den,an den wha happin Unca Cyclops?…
                Did ya hear how Unca Cyclops lost da eye?Did ya huh,huh??Tell us more!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                Participant

HELP!!!
                  100_4685_zpsddcb1912

PLEASE!!!
                  100_4684_zps4dd15ebc

OMG your poads! I LOVE their colors D: D: D:

Brandy you got it???Is this the Emp you were wanting?He’s a beaut!!

Bodine
                  Participant

I hope this is the right place for this!

I am now the proud, uhhh, cohabitor (Owner? Mother?) of two darling SugarPlum Poads (Name of Cersei and Jaime), and I quickly discovered upon Cersei’s arrival to our home yesterday that poads apparently, when they are in groups of two or more, get up to all kinds of trouble.

For instance, I discovered them ‘feathering their nest’ will all kinds of loot- apparently my Sugarplums like shiny things that are also colored like them.

Photobucket

AND they can make a real mess of things.

Photobucket

But what takes the cake was the arrival of the fuzzies today with our darling new lavender pearl fledge. I leave the room for one minute and return to this.

Photobucket

I’m not sure how I feel about the “Poadhawk” look. What do you all think? Sorry for the bad pics, it’s snowing out and the light is awful inside but I wanted to share!

These are darlin’.They do love company for sure.I have a Fuzzy perched on top of my Emperors head.I named him “Mohawk.”He says it is his favorite place to live.He gets to sit high above everyone else.*psst*I think he’s a little vain*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.