Fall PYO Swap

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Fall PYO Swap

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Hi all,Ms.Ela_Hara has informed us the ACEO card swap is complete so I thought I would start this ball rolling.Lets have this swap finished by Christmas please.If someone is interested in hosting please tap in or I will pick up the reins.Let’s have some fun painting and sharing.Thank you.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

YES! Everyone sign up!

Unfortunately I’m still trying to find time to paint my own two PYO Dragons for my Nephews’ Christmas presents this year, so I won’t be able to join the Fall PYO Swap this time… but I’ll definitely LOVE to see everyone’s PYO’s!

It’s not hard to host this Swap if one of our newer forum members would like to do it or help out Bodine.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kujacker
        Participant

I believe I could be an assistant host if needed. Since I’ve never hosted a swap, I don’t know how well I’d do as solo orchestrator. My father has also been in the hospital for the past few weeks (his third time admitted in only 2 months) so I’ve been having to do absolutely everything for him/bills/pets/etc. I don’t want to be sucked into anything that may happen and have an issue. But it shouldn’t be an issue as an assistant. Just let me know.

LZ
          Participant

I’ll paint.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Ela_Hara
            Participant

How are the sign-ups coming?
              Any interest? PM Bodine….

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kujacker
              Participant

Is it actually going? I thought it was just currently a “maybe” at the moment. If it is, a more official post should be made with details and such.

tig3r06
                Participant

I apologize I won’t be able to participate in this one. Still have 2 current swaps I’m working on, slowly working on, and another 2 lined up after.  Going back to school and took some pretty hefty classes to start off with so alot of my time is spent on them…it’s been 14 years since I got my associates science degree so it’s like riding a bike, right?

Bodine
                  Participant

I have been waiting to see if there was much interest in this right now but it seems to not be the right time for a full swap.So,if someone wants topaint and  swap pyos there is another thread about one on one swap.Maybe that will be better for the time being.I cannot get a blank at the moment myself either.If you all want to do this anyway then please speak up 😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Yeah I am really too busy right now to sign up, but I’ll do it when I can! Maybe after the Christmas cards, books and Kickstarter stuff is sorted and shipped!

Mmloda
                      Participant

Awwww so it seems like this is a no go for now. I love participating in these swaps.  I guess I will just have to wait patiently until the next one.

Marzena

siberakh1
                        Participant

Due to some current health issues and some private matters I’m sorting out, I have to bow out on this one.  Hopefully I’ll be in a better place to be able to participate in the spring.  I think this is the first one I’ve had to skip. :\ I do look forward to what people come up with who do participate though!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.