fbpx

Fall 2022 PYO Swap Show Off

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Fall 2022 PYO Swap Show Off

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

My swap has come! I swear these pyos are getting better and better! This one is magnificent! A gorgeous calico Sushi cat with a royal purple robe decorated with delicate pink cherry blossoms and lucky koi fish. She sits on a mosaic base made of dichroic glass with glass fish. The white one glows!
      She is wonderful! Thank you cwgrlup911!

Untitled-2

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Very Nice Sushi Cat! Congrats!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

linda
        Participant

That cat is amazing!!! And the coy Stained Glass….just wow!!! Beautiful job!

cwgrlup911
          Participant

So glad you like your Sushi cat! And her little stand…she was the first Sushi cat thatI have painted and it was a lot of fun! Thank you also for all the kind words…it means a lot! ā¤ļø

Brenda Lower
            Participant

I received my piece by the amazing Gina Quinsen! It’s simply stunning!

313409484_10230061583262313_5359763478763237011_n

Bodine
              Participant

These are wonderful,especially your Sushi.CONGRATS!

Every act matters.No matter how smallšŸ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one dayšŸ¤žDream on.

Bodine
                Participant

This is the peacock Phoenix I did for the swap. She has received it.

20221004_180948

20221003_070919

Every act matters.No matter how smallšŸ’ž
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one dayšŸ¤žDream on.

Charlotte
                  Participant

All of these are looking great! The mosaic sushi cat stand is a great touch!

Seeking broken Windstone critters for restoration practice, any type, any condition!

Kujacker
                    Participant

The piece I painted was delivered yesterday, so I believe I’m good to post photos of what I painted.
                      I haven’t painted a PYO since… well, the last swap I participated in (years). He’s painted with acrylic… much different than my standard medium to paint pyos in. He was also a nightmare to photograph (:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/YJzH9Ja.png[/img]
                      [img]https://i.imgur.com/IN2r8hD.png[/img]
                      [img]https://i.imgur.com/VJjx4GF.png[/img]

Bernadette Durbin
                      Participant

Okay. Received my piece last week, held off on opening it until I finished mine (it’s incentive). 905 by L. Sparlingā€”it’s dealer’s choice, so I don’t know the specific theme she was going for. Phoenix on rose quartz with charcoal and green with metallic gold and silver, custom eyes.

Here’s the problemā€”I don’t have Photoshop anymore, and for some reason my current photo management program won’t let me shrink the file size. So I don’t have any photos here because they’re too big! They are over on the Facebook page because that will compress them. (This is especially annoying because I use Photoshop for work all the time, this is a thing I know EXACTLY how to do… in that program. GIMP doesn’t have what I’m looking for, at least not where I can find it.)

merrillannwhite
                        Participant

Okay. Received my piece last week, held off on opening it until I finished mine (it’s incentive). 905 by L. Sparlingā€”it’s dealer’s choice, so I don’t know the specific theme she was going for. Phoenix on rose quartz with charcoal and green with metallic gold and silver, custom eyes.

Here’s the problemā€”I don’t have Photoshop anymore, and for some reason my current photo management program won’t let me shrink the file size. So I don’t have any photos here because they’re too big! They are over on the Facebook page because that will compress them. (This is especially annoying because I use Photoshop for work all the time, this is a thing I know EXACTLY how to do… in that program. GIMP doesn’t have what I’m looking for, at least not where I can find it.)

Here you go:
                          ED40281D-F5BD-4225-83AB-C6DB4F086BC3
                          156ECE9D-CBED-4105-AB2D-577413F13C1E
                          EDBEF93C-22A9-489B-8347-58F8FE8173C7
                          B8BFF2D0-1150-4232-96CD-C8F92345C129

It only lets me do 4.

etruscan
                          Participant

Download your photos after you have posted them on Facebook. The downloaded photos should be small enough to post here.

dragonmedley
                            Participant

I received my piece by the amazing Gina Quinsen! It’s simply stunning!

313409484_10230061583262313_5359763478763237011_n

Indeed!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bernadette Durbin
                              Participant

Thank you!

BigCatKeeper
                                Participant

I was incredibly fortunate to have Ms. Melody as my PYO swap painter, and I’m still reeling from the beauty of this little guy. Snerl wasn’t in production yet when we selected our PYO choices, but Melody was kind enough to guess I’d love one and boy was she right! My prompt was pretty open (safari prints, natural bird colors, or Halloween fun) and Melody’s intuition was spot on. I don’t have a tiger yet in my collection, teal eyes are my favorite, and I’ve always adored the blue-to-purple colorshift paint for accents. I am beyond lucky. Thank you so much, Ms. Melody!!

Now he just needs a name…

Tiger-Snerl-1

Tiger-Snerl-2

Tiger-Snerl-3

Tiger-Snerl-4

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.