fbpx

Fall 2021 PYO Show Off

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Fall 2021 PYO Show Off

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I also posted this photo under “What’s Next on the Schedule”. It’s from the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page.
      Susie says that these PYO keepers won’t go into the store yet – “… There are a lot of people on the list! So we are going to build some inventory before we restock them. It won’t be super soon, we need time to make more!”

Windstone_factory_PYOs_Screenshot_Nov2021_cropped-1
      Head Caster Jake Arnoldt with his PYO dragon getting ready to send to a Windstone fan 😁

Mika
      Participant

And that fan would be me lol!

Also more PYO(?) Orientals👀

Bodine
        Participant

And ME!!!! I have been waiting for keepers. I miss every release.I still don’t get product release notices.They don’t go to spam,they just don’t go😀 Can’t wait for them.*crossing ALL fingers,toes,and eyes that I get one*😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Leigha
          Participant

I have to apologize to both my swappers. My dad died unexpectedly ~2 weeks ago and I haven’t been home since then. My swap piece will go out in the mail today. I also got my piece last week and wasn’t able to confirm that I’d received it.

Marzena, It’s beautiful, you did such a great job blending all those colors. Thank you so much for your patience and if you have better pics than mine go ahead and show them off.

pipsxlch
            Participant

Condolences for your loss, Leigha.😞

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.