fbpx

Fall 2013 ACEO Showoff Thread

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Fall 2013 ACEO Showoff Thread

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Got mine.Love them all.A beautiful “Color KiRin” from Ms.Melody,”Octopus#4″ from Leigha,a “Kitty” card, and the “Under the Sea” card from 96037.Thanks guys.Keep them coming!
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      I already bought a handful of nice heavy cards that can be put on the fridge with magnets for the next swap.Will be watching for the next one.
      Thank you for handling this one it was a big one!Had fun as always and added some beautiful cards to my collection. πŸ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Oh my gosh! That rainbow Kirin is gorgeous! I got Melody’s donkey unicorn hybrid

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Victoria
        Participant

Got some scans of mine πŸ™‚ (Though my scanner must have had dust on it, so any white flecks are probably just that!)

The Watching Guides (3/3) from 96037 (I love the eyes!)

Also from 96037. (Scanner didn’t pick it up, but there are lovely silver highlights!)

Elemental Creature Series: Air (2/5) by zloy720 (Love the colors!)

Calico Catfish by Melody! Too fun!

From Laundry 2011! Love the hearts within hearts πŸ™‚

I adore all of mine

(Sorry the pictures are huge… oops!)

BUMP!! I was just wondering how many cards have made it to their destinations so far. Oh, and feel free to post pics!:)

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

..and the “Under the Sea” card from 96037.Thanks guys.Keep them coming!
          ….

You might wan’t the keep the pastel cards in their sleeves, I did not spray them with a finish so the pastel can still come off. It’s why I put them in plastic clear ones, they were rubbing and smearing in the black cases.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
          Blocked

Nice cards everyone! Leigha you got my elephant card! I haven’t gotten anything yet so hope the envelope comes soon.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zloy720
            Participant

96037 if you have pictures of the ones you sent me please post them! I’m horrible at posting photos still.

I forgot to say so when they came…but I got my cards quite some time ago, within like 3 days of them being mailed. They’ve been on display on my coffee table for like a month now so I can look at them every day. πŸ™‚

I love all of mine!!

I got the following cards;
              1. Melody’s dragon curled around the kitty, (Row 2, card 1 at top of the row in class photo)
              2. Melody’s rearing kirin, (Row 5, card 3 down in class photo)
              3. Bodine’s happy halloween pumpkin (Row 6, card 4 from the top of row)
              4. Laundry2011’s under the surface card that looks like a lava flow (Row 13, card 1)
              5. One of Harriet’s kitty cat ones (Row 13 card 5)
              6. 96037’s turtle

Ok, i’ll have to dig them up! might take me a day, it is burried in 37 GB if photos on my hard drive

Zloy720
              Participant

It won’t let me edit my last post to correct where it cut it off before I got all the card locations added correctly. See the corrected location list below. πŸ™‚

1. Melody’s dragon curled around the kitty, (Row 2, Card 1)
                2. Melody’s rearing kirin, (Row 5, Card 3)
                3. Bodine’s happy halloween pumpkin (Row 6, Card 4)
                4. 96037’s turtle (Row 7, Card 6)
                5. Laundry2011’s under the surface card that looks like a lava flow (Row 13, Card 1)
                6. Harriet’s (kitty’s) (Row 13, Card 7)

Thank you 96037 for the photo posting offer! πŸ˜€

I love seeing the smaller shots of who got what to both see who got what, and because a lot of the cards I got at least have all these little details and colors that just don’t show in the larger class photos and they are sooo cool up close and in person! So I’d love for people to be able to see them up close. πŸ™‚

Leigha
                Participant

Nice cards everyone! Leigha you got my elephant card! I haven’t gotten anything yet so hope the envelope comes soon.

Yep! I like that one a lot! Love the colors with the metallics.

Got my beautiful swap cards today! They are (Kirin and gold fish) Melody, (3 pink flowers) grayfire arts, (pastel turtles) 96037 and (blue flower) signed A.P. I believe. No forum name on it so not to sure who it is by. I love them all. Thank you for your beautiful cards.

photo image_zpsc46be11a.jpg

oh that was ashley. My neighbor took part, although she is not a part of the windstone forum.

Has everyone got their cards yet? I had one returned tonight and I don’t think we have heard from everyone else. But then I could also be wrong, i seem to be mixing alot of things up latley

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.