fbpx

Factory Visits still allowed?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Factory Visits still allowed?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi Melody! I hope Oregon is treating you guys well.

Looks like DH and I will be moving to Montana from WV by the end of the year. Now that I’ll be closer to the Windstone holy land, I’m wondering if visits to the factory are still allowed? It’s always been a dream to visit, and now that I’ll be within driving distance..

And in the same vein, is there any sort of offering that could be brought and presented to the dragons? I remember that poads like pizza, but what are some other choice morsels?

Thanks!

Jasmine
    Participant

Don’t forget chocolate for the Fuzzies.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I seem to remember quite a lot of critters indulging in delicious cake! ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kiya
        Participant

Wait, what? You can visit the factory? I’m in Oregon and travel through Corvalis all the time…

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I’m wondering this too. It would be a dream to meet you, Melody and see the factory. Ive been planning a trip (in my mind) to come to Oregon for a long time now, and if you don’t mind a visitor, I’d definatly love to come and say HIE. Maybe in November I can convince myself to lay off the Windstones for a while to visit Oregon. I have never been but I want to move there one day. Ive heard nothing but AMAZING things about it.

Pam

Soooooo…… How much would any of you be willing to pay for such a tour? *evil grin*

Melody
              Keymaster

I cringe when someone wants to visit … this place doesn’t look like much! It is just a plain little industrial building…full of boxes and junk…
                but sure, just call ahead of time and warn us.
                I don’t have lots of time but I always can give a quick tour.
                You don’t need to bring anything!

Melody
                Keymaster

I’m wondering this too. It would be a dream to meet you, Melody and see the factory. Ive been planning a trip (in my mind) to come to Oregon for a long time now, and if you don’t mind a visitor, I’d definatly love to come and say HIE. Maybe in November I can convince myself to lay off the Windstones for a while to visit Oregon. I have never been but I want to move there one day. Ive heard nothing but AMAZING things about it.

I think Oregon is paradise, but that is because I came from the San Fernando valley, which is the opposite.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

If I could ever travel across the country I would love to visit, but I doubt that would ever happen.

I’d have to bring something though just because ^_^ … one of these days when I have the extra money I have to send you guys a Kondita Meister… they are the tastiest cakes in the world… like the Krispy Kreme of cakes! *drool*

http://www.konditormeister.com/

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
                    Keymaster

One of these days when I have the extra money I have to send you guys a Kondita Meister… they are the tastiest cakes in the world… like the Krispy Kreme of cakes!

Why are we talking about this when I am starving??

Kiya
                      Participant

I’m an Oregon native – having moved away briefly, I came running home as quick as I could. ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody – I think most of us wouldn’t care that it’s “just a little industrial building”. Meeting you and the staff would be awesome (but I know we also wouldn’t want to interupt your work!)

Kiya
                        Participant

One of these days when I have the extra money I have to send you guys a Kondita Meister… they are the tastiest cakes in the world… like the Krispy Kreme of cakes!

Why are we talking about this when I am starving??

Haha, don’t say that, now tempted to drive something down! It’s a short drive and I’m bored. It’s too dreary to work today!

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

I’m an Oregon native – having moved away briefly, I came running home as quick as I could. ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody – I think most of us wouldn’t care that it’s “just a little industrial building”. Meeting you and the staff would be awesome (but I know we also wouldn’t want to interupt your work!)

Yes! It doesn’t matter if its not some grand, super organized place. You’re not trying to impress us-we’re already impressed!
                            I’d love to see the factory-messy or not-and just meeting people would be the best part. ๐Ÿ™‚

yolanda
                            Participant

I cringe when someone wants to visit … this place doesn’t look like much! It is just a plain little industrial building…full of boxes and junk…
                              but sure, just call ahead of time and warn us.
                              I don’t have lots of time but I always can give a quick tour.
                              You don’t need to bring anything!

I just want to say i had a great time when i visited 2 summers ago. It was great to see everything i did see and everyone i met !

Skigod377
                              Participant

How weird that this topic came up!! I was just wondering this myself. Im off to Wyoming this weekend and thought I might be close enough to drive down, but alas, such is not the case. It would be an 18 hr drive. I will make it there someday!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.