fbpx

Eye-Shut Orange & White Flap Cats in store!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Eye-Shut Orange & White Flap Cats in store!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

one left

Gone!

purpledragonclaw
    Participant

49ER, you beat me by two seconds! LadyFirebird, that’s a bad habit, buying things in depression. I used to do that. It’s a good way to get into debt.

I didn’t buy it…

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

No, no, I meant you beat me in posting the last one was gone. I literally checked the store, went to post that they were all gone, and saw you already had!

oh okay 😈 I thought you tried to buy it, and thought I beat you to it. I am watching for eyes open one for somebody else…I am too broke now to buy one πŸ™„ πŸ™„

LadyFirebird
        Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

49ER, you beat me by two seconds! LadyFirebird, that’s a bad habit, buying things in depression. I used to do that. It’s a good way to get into debt.

Yeah, I know–real bad habit of mine. Finances aren’t that bad so the damage I did was minor. It isn’t like there isn’t food in the house and I or my pets need serious medical attention. Believe me, I’ll survive! I’ll enjoy the pretties while I can and if I get into a real bad rut–then I know I have to stop buying! πŸ™‚

LadyFirebird wrote:

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Yeah, I know–real bad habit of mine. Finances aren’t that bad so the damage I did was minor. It isn’t like there isn’t food in the house and I or my pets need serious medical attention. Believe me, I’ll survive! I’ll enjoy the pretties while I can and if I get into a real bad rut–then I know I have to stop buying! πŸ™‚
          I also subscribe to this method of collecting. 8) If it is something I know I can’t really afford, I pass and hope there are some when I can afford them. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.