fbpx

Eye-Shut Orange & White Flap Cats in store!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Eye-Shut Orange & White Flap Cats in store!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

The Eye-Shut Large Bird Winged Flap Cats in Orange and White are back in stock in our store! Here’s a link to the page in the store:

https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/product.php?productid=288&cat=9&page=1

:bye:

Susie
      Keymaster

twindragonsmum
        Participant

They’re heeeeeere!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Any word on the eyes open cats???

Susie
          Keymaster

49ER wrote:

Any word on the eyes open cats???

Eyes Open Orange Tabby coming next – Small batch – that’s all I can tell you right now with any accuracy. If I predict they’ll be ready a certain day I’m BOUND to be wrong and they’ll take even longer to be ready. Sorry. I don’t dare mess with “Murphy’s Law”. 😈

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Gah! I’m debating on if I should get a closed eye to swap with an open eye just in case I miss the open eye πŸ™„

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

They’re not selling fast–I don’t think anyone would trade you Drag0n…

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Well, i did it anyway just incase someone misses them and ends up wanting to trade. If I end up having an extra I’m sure someone will want it. I hope anyway!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

I really wanted the Open eyed Orange kitty, but I bought this one anyways. I might miss the Open eyed kitties anyways – didn’t want to chance it.

Lokie
                  Participant

So pretty but no monies. I’m curious how much orange are on this batch. I think I like more orange.

Jodi
                    Participant

These are so cute. I love mine. I’m sort of tempted to get another one to see how different it is to the first one, but I think I’ll wait for the open-eyed ones.

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

I got one, probably shouldn’t have but I did. Saw the announcement when Susie first put it up but didn’t jump on it right away. I’m off today and took a little nap and when I saw they were still in the store, I thought, you only live once honey–get one! πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

I too am amazed they’re not flying out of the store. There are 5 left.

siberakh1
                          Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I too am amazed they’re not flying out of the store. There are 5 left.

I think a lot of people are hoping for the open eyed cats, since the first batch of those are small. Afraid to get one and not have the funds for the other. πŸ˜‰

LadyFirebird
                            Participant

There are so many things I’d like to get and figured that’s what credit cards are for! Great for the morale but hard on the pocket book! πŸ™„ I was going to pass and thought hey, Melody is making this a Limited Production so why not snag one. There’s about 3 left when I last checked so they’ll be gone by the days end. I get into this ‘throw all caution to the wind’ moods–makes me mad because I get myself in a rut, but I truly enjoy all the pretties I’ve bought. I get down and I buy and buy and buy! Talk about addiction! 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.