fbpx

Everything sold, but looking to buy a few things

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Everything sold, but looking to buy a few things

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Nicole
    Participant

Sold the pieces I wanted to sell primarily so I currently done have anything else for sale. However I am looking for a ruby male dragons still and possibly hatching royalty in rainbow and silver (for a reasonable price, can’t spend 1,000 to get the whole set)and a red fire emperor
      Thank you everyone!

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

Im always game for that Jade Empress. >.>

Nicole
        Participant

lol ya I have quite a list of people after her, but i’m mainly looking to get rid of some of my larger pieces

Nicole
          Participant

Forgot to mention that the two pieces I could be tempted to trade for would be either a red fire or rainbow emperor (I would prefer to sell but I do have some weaknesses :P)

Nicole
            Participant

more added and the emerald pieces are on ebay, if a forum member here wants any of the ebayed pieces I will be happy to pull them(and do a slight price drop) to avoid fees

Nicole
              Participant

forgot to mention one other piece I’ve been looking for is a ruby male dragon(a dark one not the lighter paint). That is the piece that I originally wanted when i got into collecting and ive never managed to get one

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                Participant

PM,ed :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Eric
                  Participant

Sent you a PM. 🙂

Nicole
                    Participant

scratcher sold, thank you! and the ow sale is pending. I also have an offer on the cin lap but i’m not sure i want to part with her. Thank you to everyone who has helped out my sale so far!

Eric
                      Participant

Got the scratcher today. He’s in perfect condition! Thank you very much! 🙂

Lori
                        Participant

I have a red ruby male the darker color in mint condition with the tag. Would you be willing to trade for your Lap cinnamon lap dragon? Here is my personal email lroberts50@cfl.rr.com. thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.