fbpx

Everyone notice that ….

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Everyone notice that ….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Peacock SKs are back in stock. For anyone who missed one or wants on now. Just thought that I would mention it! πŸ˜€

SilverDragon
    Participant

Oh wow they are! I would LOVE to own one, but…. err with no money. Well, I have money but it’s too much of a chunk and i dont want to be hurtin right now.

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Morrigan
      Participant

Yay I guess they decided to paint the remaining ones Peacock! I already got mine but I’m happy for the people who didn’t get one the first time who want one. πŸ™‚

Mmloda
        Participant

OHH I wish I could afford one…. πŸ™ I REALLY would love to have they are absolutly GORGEOUS.. πŸ˜€

Marzena

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I would love one to, but I simply can’t afford it πŸ˜₯ .

*SIGH*…..I WANT, but I dassn’t dare. Not with the blacksmith due here to trim all 8 horses….phooey...

Maria
            Participant

Ooh, I didn’t notice! I wonder how long they’ll last. There are 9 right now.

Purplecat
              Participant

The peacock color suits the SK sooo well, I luvs mine! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Have to purchase hay for the winter cannot afford SK yet…working on it! One day soon, I hope…

Mmloda
                Participant

I would LOVE to get one….they are so Gorgeous… πŸ˜₯ Hopefully I’ll be bale to afford one before they are all gone… πŸ™‚

Marzena

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

I want one too, but I have real life things that need paying for. *sigh* Hopefully they be around for long a while so maybe I can get one.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Maybe when I win the lottery… wait… I’m more likely to get struck by lightning…. No SK’s for me anytime soon then… πŸ˜€ Since I don’t want to get struck by lightning… πŸ˜†

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

No SK’s for me anytime soon then… πŸ˜€ Since I don’t want to get struck by lightning… πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bob

Dragon87 wrote:

Maybe when I win the lottery… wait… I’m more likely to get struck by lightning…. No SK’s for me anytime soon then… πŸ˜€ Since I don’t want to get struck by lightning… πŸ˜†

Why not I have been told it’s a shocking experience!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.