Enchantica lmt'd ed dragon, Breyers and Peter Stone horse, boxed aquarium

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Enchantica lmt'd ed dragon, Breyers and Peter Stone horse, boxed aquarium

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I’m selling some Breyer horses (mostly Christmas ones, never removed from boxes but boxes not good) and a Peter Stone horse for my mom, same deal as in my WIndstones for sale post- I’m putting the price she gave me on them, she may be willing to dicker so make an offer, and she will accept payments. I also have an Enchantica dragon of my own, and a new boxed aquarium kit- hey you never know, someone may be nearby or not mind having it shipped. I am putting what I’d like on mine, go ahead and make an offer if you don’t like my price- worst that can happen is I say no. I accept payments, and am willing to ship by whichever carrier the buyer prefers (buyer pays actual shipping). Sorry not really looking for trades now. I am not able to be online all the time, so if multiple offers come in between my being able to check in, the highest offer gets it- if there are multiple offers of the same price, the first respondent gets it. WHen I’ve had a commited offer that is accepted, I’ll delete the item.

Enchantica dragon “Windows of Wonder” limited edition annual (think it was 2004? found this one secondhand)- missing a couple toes but displays nice, you can’t tell on the shelf- sold new for $100 and very hard to find, has original box/packaging/certificate- asking $60
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

New in box Marineland Eclipse 12 gallon plastic aquarium setup, includes extra filter cartridges and water conditioner, big enough it’d probably be pricey to ship but I see them on eBay, sold new for $129, on eBay around $90, hoping for $50
      grr can’t find pic, until I do check on eBay

My mom’s horses…
      Father Christmas never removed from box box has damage $35
      Photobucket
      Angel Fillies never removed from box $15
      Photobucket
      Make an Ornament kit never removed from box $10
      Photobucket
      Ornament Jasper’s Hijinks never removed from box $15
      Photobucket
      Movie ‘Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron’ set never removed from box- $15
      Photobucket
      Snow Princess never removed from box $35
      Photobucket
      Saddlebred ornament was $30 on eBay but trying to avoid them- $15
      Photobucket
      Holiday Fillies ornament set never removed from box- $15
      Photobucket

There’s more but I will have to find pics.., the Peter Stone is Arabian ‘Nakiva’ limited edition run of 200, have box but it’s bad, horse looks great to me don’t see any damage, she was hoping $75 recently on eBay with rubs for $99 will get pics up soon
      I will be updating this as quickly as I am able

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.