Emperor has been sold

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Emperor has been sold

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Someone has put a Emperor “Topaz” up for sale on ebay, was this a former ebay sale or some LP from windstone? Will be checking around but this is usually the fastest and most reliable way to find out info.
      Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Dragon-Old-Soldier-12-inches-tall-Topaz-retired-1991-/290634310488?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43ab27a358#ht_500wt_1102

Kiya
      Participant

I believe that is just a mis-labeled, Old Brown, Emperor.

But, he seems reasonably priced and in good shape – if I had money I’d buy him πŸ™‚

Pam

Arg, I would have bought that… Considering browns can go for about 800-900, 200 is a real deal.

Mike
          Participant

Apparently in checking it to make sure it was bout, seconds ahead of me. Another dragon lost such is life, begining to look like I will never get all my dragons at the rate I am loosing them.

Zelda
            Participant

Wow, someone got a VERY rare bird (er, dragon!) there! Wish I would have spotted that one myself earlier πŸ™ I hope it at least went to a forum member that will appreciate the old fella!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Yeah, seriously, someone just got a STEAL!

Setsunawolf
                Participant

cries! would have looked great next to my old green.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Laurie
                  Participant

Yeah, well… I missed it too. Believe me, If I would have seen it, it would have been snatched. πŸ˜‰

Tinks
                    Participant

Sadly, I don’t have room for more large Windstones or I would have got it. Someone also got lucky last night with the Peacock OW for $120.

OMG!! I am so bummed, I would have found a way to come up with it! That dragon was my holy grail! Whaaaa….gonna cry now! Why oh why didn’t I look on eBay..oh yeah, cause I’m broke…but damn it, a rare impossible to find brown emperor for $200, it isn’t fair!

*wails*

Kyrin

Pam

Yeah, its my holy grail too..

Bullsquid
                        Participant

IT WAS ME!!!!!!!! *insert maniacal laughter* :D:D:D:D

I could not believe my eyes when I saw the listing. I was literally shaking with excitement. I never catch these kind of deals…

And the funny thing is, I almost didn’t see it. I had five minutes before I had to leave for work, when I thought, “Hmmm, I could check eBay.”

I will give him a good home. πŸ™‚

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

Congrats

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Syn
                            Participant

IT WAS ME!!!!!!!! *insert maniacal laughter* :D:D:D:D

Definitely congratulations; this one has really pretty coloring. :party: And I see you are in Canada too. Any chance the seller has the box or that you could send one to her? I would hate to see him arrive with a broken tail.

Bullsquid
                              Participant

Thanks. πŸ™‚

I don’t know if the seller has the original box, but I don’t have one to send anyway, so it’s a moot point. I did send them the link to the Windstone packing for safe shipping guide, so hopefully they follow it.

I want to believe that if they’ve had this dragon for the past twenty years, that they don’t want to see it get hurt in the mail. I have my fingers crossed that he arrives intact.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.